Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

on August 6, 2012
Product shipped in the 2 days..Quality is good, they seem very sturdy...My only complaint is that the silicone heads are NOT
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.
0Comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
on August 20, 2012
I had a OXO Silicone spatula that I use day in and day out. When it finally started to chip a little bit (from a lot of abuse), I decided to buy a set which replaces the one I have and gives me two more to play with.

The little green one is perfect for smaller containers like yogurt containers, measuring cups, food processor, etc. The red one that is symmetrical is perfect for cooking on the stove top. The white one was to replace my old spatula. I use it mostly while I bake, scraping off my mixing bowl and such. It is not as soft and pliable as my previous one, even though they look completely identical, so I don't like it as much. But I love the other two, and this set has a good variety.
on January 15, 2013
Oxo makes great stuff in general. I have many of their products and trust the brand. However, these spatulas are not good: The rubber is extremely stiff, which mostly defeats their purpose.
on December 10, 2013
The head slips off all the time. Serious design flaw. I would return it if I could.
Every time I try to scrape the edge of a bowl with a sticky or thick substance like cookie dough..the head of the spatula comes
out in the dough. Useless. The small one I do use for small jars--like tomato paste.
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
on December 8, 2012
I buy a lot of OXO products. These are probably some of the best constructed products they make. My spatulas take a beating from me because I use them a lot. The grips feel comfortable and I really love the small, green spatula for scooping out food from jars.
on December 22, 2012
These silicone spatulas are great not only for baking, but I use them for cooking as well. The are firm, sturdy, and scrapes the sides of the baking bowls really good and clean. They are easy to clean and diswasher safe.
on March 16, 2014
I have most of the popular OXO products, but for some reason these didn't work out for me, they snapped and broke in half (the white one) and the Green one (mini) the top slipped off and fell into the disposal and got chewed up.

I still have the purple one, I would not buy it again, possibly next time I will go for solid 1 piece model or I should glue the top part myself using silicon glue.
on November 12, 2012
These wash very well in the dishwasher and look brand new after cleanings - no stains left on the silicon. The wider end of the handle makes for better griping, too.
OXO is the best around. I have all their products; some, I don't even know what they're used for, really - but I'm addicted because the products last for decades.