5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic brush
Published on October 20, 2012 by Murph

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...
I use this for my George Foreman grill. I cant say it works awesome, but it does do what I need it to without scratching the non-stick surface.
Published 11 months ago by J. Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic brush, October 20, 2012
Murph (Kalamazoo, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press Brush (Misc.)
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 2, 2013
Amazon Customer (Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
It works, doesn't scratch surfaces, and has a great grip, especially for those with arthritic fingers. I like the bristles, so may buy another to use for cleaning the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush!, December 28, 2012
I have used this on our indoor electric grill as well as various other kitchen pots, pans, and items. This is a great brush; I'm glad I got it! No issues with scratching or damaging anything I've used it on. It's VERY durable and will likely last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and mean!, May 1, 2014
Cleans the George Foreman perfectly! Comfortable and easy to use. Not much else to say because It is what it is! Love OXO

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty brush, saves a lot of time, January 8, 2013
Bought one of these to use with a Griddler. Really cleans grill plates with minimal effort and doesn't scratch plate coatings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, February 5, 2014
This grill brush gets the job done. The bristles fit perfectly with our electric grill, a T-Fal OptiGrill. It is scratch free and hasn't harmed our grill in any way. Great for cleaning up, whether the grill is hot or cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using on a Cuisinart Griddler, April 16, 2014
Bruno (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this along with a Cuisinart Griddler a little over a month ago. I do no regret the purchase. I use the brush exclusively for my electric grill plates. The brush end is give or take just about the same as much dish brushes are. However, the silicone scraper on the back is ideal for the Griddler. The grooves are not a perfect match. but they are close enough I can get things out that get stuck on occasion. The handle is rubber soft, the brush head is real wide and the weight of the brush is surprisingly husky (well made). I kinda wish they made a dish brush that look similar to this, but narrower head and longer handle.

I recommend this brush a lot if you are in market for an electric grill and want to get longevity out of your non stick grill plates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cleaning tool, April 29, 2014
This is great. Bristles just the right stiffness to get the appliance clean, and can be used for other cleaning jobs as well.
Sturdy. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love brush, January 28, 2015
This brush... Where do I even start? I wouldn't be half the man I am today if I didn't have this brush. I use it to clean my GGR508B Indoor/Outdoor Grill and it has made cleaning exponentially faster. I can remember the days when this brush wasn't a part of my life, it used to take hours and hours to clean my grill. I lost friends, family, and own self worth because I used to be buried with hours of grill cleaning. Now I that I have my life back I can go back to some of the things I used to enjoy, like beach metal detecting.This brush has saved my life.