Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Package Quantity: 1Size: AChange

on October 20, 2012
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.
0Comment47 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2013
It works, doesn't scratch surfaces, and has a great grip, especially for those with arthritic fingers. I like the bristles, so may buy another to use for cleaning the shower.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
I have used this on our indoor electric grill as well as various other kitchen pots, pans, and items. This is a great brush; I'm glad I got it! No issues with scratching or damaging anything I've used it on. It's VERY durable and will likely last a long time.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2014
Cleans the George Foreman perfectly! Comfortable and easy to use. Not much else to say because It is what it is! Love OXO
on January 8, 2013
Bought one of these to use with a Griddler. Really cleans grill plates with minimal effort and doesn't scratch plate coatings.
on February 5, 2014
This grill brush gets the job done. The bristles fit perfectly with our electric grill, a T-Fal OptiGrill. It is scratch free and hasn't harmed our grill in any way. Great for cleaning up, whether the grill is hot or cool.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon April 16, 2014
I bought this along with a Cuisinart Griddler a little over a month ago. I do no regret the purchase. I use the brush exclusively for my electric grill plates. The brush end is give or take just about the same as much dish brushes are. However, the silicone scraper on the back is ideal for the Griddler. The grooves are not a perfect match. but they are close enough I can get things out that get stuck on occasion. The handle is rubber soft, the brush head is real wide and the weight of the brush is surprisingly husky (well made). I kinda wish they made a dish brush that look similar to this, but narrower head and longer handle.

I recommend this brush a lot if you are in market for an electric grill and want to get longevity out of your non stick grill plates.
on January 28, 2015
This brush... Where do I even start? I wouldn't be half the man I am today if I didn't have this brush. I use it to clean my GGR508B Indoor/Outdoor Grill and it has made cleaning exponentially faster. I can remember the days when this brush wasn't a part of my life, it used to take hours and hours to clean my grill. I lost friends, family, and own self worth because I used to be buried with hours of grill cleaning. Now I that I have my life back I can go back to some of the things I used to enjoy, like beach metal detecting.This brush has saved my life.
on August 12, 2012
I have a panini grill and also use it occasionally for marinated meat and it can be hard to clean after that. This works very well- bristles are spaced properly and the scraper cleans the top of the ridges. It is slightly less of a pain to clean with this. I saw a review saying the bristles were too hard for Teflon but neither the brush nor the rubber scraper seem hard enough to damage the coating. I will also add that it seem to work fine to use while the grill is warm which is the best time to clean it. I was worried the plastic bristles or scraper (maybe that is silicone though?) would show signs of melting but not so far.