5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool----better than expected!
Published on November 8, 2011 by Stacia R. Roesler

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as using 3M keyboard cleaner
If you really want to quickly, deeply get your keyboard clean, the following product is best:

This brush takes forever to go through each little key, and is nowhere near as thorough or deep a cleaning as what the 3M kit provides. I wanted to...
Published on May 24, 2012 by TurquoiseEyes13579

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool----better than expected!, November 8, 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
My laptop hasn't been so clean since I bought it! Much better than compressed air cleaning. Using the rubbery end, you can even clean off the finger-tracker; and using the little brush, you get out all those annoying little crumbs and pieces of stuff that both impede your keyboard performance and make it look dirty. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures---the difference is astonishing! I was skeptical, but this little tool is worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it if it's in stock, February 17, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
The silicone nub is fantastic for getting into hard-to-clean ridges. I used it to clean around the keys on my laptop and can see it coming in handy for cleaning my camera and phone. One thing I like is that the plastic cover can click into place on either end, so it won't get lost.

The retractable brush is nice and soft, but the slider is hard to work. Instead of being able to put my thumb on it and press forward, I have to pull the slider with my thumbnail in the groove. Considering how ergonomic and well-designed other Good Grips items are, this came as a surprise.

I've noticed the Good Grips Deep Clean set has a brush with a similar silicone piece, and that costs less for two brushes than this one did alone. I paid $9 for this and don't feel it was a good value compared to other OXO brushes. I couldn't find it any cheaper online though, and in fact it was a challenge to catch it in stock at all.

It's not perfect, but this is still a great little tool that I'm sure I'll use often. I agree with other reviewers who said it would make a thoughtful small gift or stocking stuffer. Everybody has electronics, but most people don't have one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, October 31, 2011
SKWKesq (Indianapolis, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
Great design at a reasonable price. I bought one for work, one for home, and one as a perfect stocking stuffer for a computer tech relative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tool, February 6, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
This is a great little brush. Best thing I have found for keeping computer keyboards dust and dirt free. It does not eliminate having to use compressed air or some other solution to remove debris from the bottom tray of your keyboard, but it makes it much less necessary, and it keeps the keys themselves looking spotless and working perfectly. Also excellent for cleaning the corners of monitors and other hard to clean places. I keep it on my desk and use it intermittently when the urge strikes. My only complaint is that the cap over the silicone wiper does not fit very tightly. I hope they fix that. Otherwise, it still gets my highest recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and User-Friendly!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
This is a great product! I purchased several as gifts for our office and what a hit that was! It is user-friendly, does a great job, and doesn't damage anything! What more can you ask for? Those tiny little crevices on keyboards are cleaned, between the keys, around the corners of the screen, and we are finding additional uses for it every day! Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 11, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
I'm using this for my sewing machine and serger. I love the rubber bristles, they don't smash and fall out. The point is good for tiny places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - With Many Uses!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
There are many uses for this product.
No worries about scratching or harming anything or any surface when you use this.
I like the two different ends that can be used for different things.
I use mine to remove stubborn derbis from things where it's difficult to get to.
If I had known it was this good - I would have ordered a few more.
I would have given it a Rating of 5 - if it had Protective Caps at each end -
this would protect the tips - if you needed to carry it with you - like in your purse, briefcase, etc....
Highly recommend.

UPDATE: Up from 4 Stars to 5 Stars.
My mistake - there was a Clear Cap included w/this in the pkg. - I found it after
I had written the first review. There's two different ends, 1)a silicone slanted point
w/a protective Clear Cap that fixs securely, 2)a retractable silicone brush on the other end.
Can easily carry it anywhere - Pen-like size w/silicone coating for good grip.
Size: 5 1/2" long x 5/8"thick

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush, February 26, 2012
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
Leave it to OXO Good Grips to invent yet another WONDERFUL product!!!!!! These are just AWESOME!!!! I keep one in the car and another in my office!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chisel tip. okay brush., November 11, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
This is a great brush to keep next to a laptop. The chisel tip is great for all the little grooves that collect dust but I have also used it on my monitor for quick fixes. The chisel is firm enough to really work but also soft enough that I feel a lot better using it on my screen than my finger or even just some random cloth.
I have used the brush end for quick sweeps of the keyboard but its only advantage over a normal brush so far is that it hasn't lost any bristles. It is very soft and pretty small.
I might buy another for general use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little cleaning tool, November 12, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Electronics Cleaning Brush (Misc.)
Excellent cleaning tool for getting into tight ridges in electronics such as cameras, cell phones and keyboards. The rubber tip is a lifesaver for such things. The duster end is useful as well, but I wouldn't use it in delicate surfaces such as glass lenses.

For close to $5 is definitely a bargain that you won't easily find in brick and mortar stores.

Rate and Discover Movies