Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Mandoline Slicer” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Mandoline Slicer
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable for slices in 3 thicknesses
- Window shows slices below
- Slice directly onto plate, on a cutting board or hook over a bowl
- Non-slip handle, knob and foot
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: Standard
Blade is very sharp.Always use the food holder to prevent injury. Do not leave within reach of children.
Top Customer Reviews
Tip: The mandoline is quite narrow so I angle the potato to get longer slices. I hold the potato with my hand but when it reduces down to about 1-2 inches thick, then I use the hand guard. All one needs is common sense when using this product. I've never had problems with the food getting stuck under the blade and never cut any of my fingers even once.
Overall, I'm highly satisfied with this product. I have a food processor with a slicing attachment but I don't want to mess with the food processor unless I cook for several people. Too much stuff to clean up. This mandoline is perfect for cooking for two because it's so easy to handwash. 100% recommended!
1. Adjusting the cutting thickness a bit tricky
2. Great for items like radishes - consistent slices and the finger guard holds the radish well
3. Razor thin slices of onion
4. Mashes tomatoes a bit but still nice usable thin slices (I tend to hand hold as the finger guard does not attach well to the tomato without smashing it
5. A bit narrow for cabbage even when cut into small slices
6. Works well with mushrooms
7. Even on the widest setting slices are fairly narrow.
8. Grip is easy to hold
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Soooo easy, i love the fact that slicing onions is now tear free! Perfect thinly cut even slices everything! My kitchen favorite already!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Waste of money. Didn't really do what it's supposed to do. It hit the trash...Published 3 days ago by L. Carry
I'm very happy with this slicer. Perfect for apples, veggies, whatever you need to have sliced.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I ordered this because a number of recipes I've come across lately have required thin, evenly sliced pieces. Read morePublished 8 days ago by LindsayF
This is my second one. Big issue is the shield is useless so you have to use your hand - very dangerous. Read morePublished 10 days ago by DH
This works better than my expensive mandolin. I bought it because I was tasked with making scalloped potatoes for Christmas dinner (and who would do that without a mandolin? Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jeffrey D Johnson
Why didn't i find this item sooner!! Works great love the fact that you can adjust the size for smaller or larger cut. Great itemPublished 11 days ago by Natalia Rodriguez