Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.97 shipping
OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Space-saving alternative to a traditional dish rack allows user to air dry hand-washed dishes, coowkare and more
- Unique ribbed design helps dry items by maximizing drainage and aeration and is easy-to-clean
- Soft, non-slip surface protects delicate items like stemware and is sized to fit large items such as 12 frying pans, platters, salad bowls and more
- Flexible silicone Mat can be rolled up or hung for storage
- Made of food-safe silicone. Dishwasher safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OXO Good Grips Large Silicone Drying Mat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||STEMFREE||Amazon.com||Acadia Supply|
|Dimensions||0.25 inches x 16.88 inches x 12.5 inches||0.2 inches x 17.8 inches x 15.8 inches||16 inches x 18 inches x 0.25 inches||0.02 inches x 17.8 inches x 15.8 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.15 pounds||1.1 pounds||0.26 pounds||1.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Gray
Top Customer Reviews
My only concerns with the Oxo mat are:
* You do need to regularly wipe underneath the mat and the mat's underside. I have granite countertops, so this is important for both the life of my counter and to reduce microbial build-up. I do this at least every time I put away the dishes. I also use my Granite cleaner weekly in the same spot and let it dry fully before replacing the mat.
* Water in the wells usually needs to be shaken out before the mat will dry.
* Be careful when placing flutes; make sure to balance them along the ribs.
* The mats are a bit small, so you may need more than one. But that also means you get to have them in two different places...which is nice.
I use this mat:
* Everyday for non-dishwasher pots/pans, knives, crystal stemware, & glasses
* To place hot cast iron lids on while cooking
* To place very warm pots from stove
I use this mat BECAUSE:
* It takes less room & commitment than a permanent dish rack
* Dries dishes, especially glasses, better than microfiber mats
* It is easy to clean
* It doubles as a trivet
After using it for several months, I still like it. A few reservations:
- It's not huge. I'd have like it 25% bigger, but this is the biggest one I could find available.
- It doesn't drain into the sink like a rack or the mat under a rack would. I'm fine with that, but that means it collects water and needs to be dumped occasionally.
- Because it's silicone, the underside of it never seems to dry. In fact, it's always damp and slimy underneath when I lift it to clean or drain.
- Nice grip to it. I use it to lean cutting boards and cookie sheets up against the wall to dry, and they never slip. Stays in place on my counter next to my sink.
- Dishwasher safe, though I haven't needed to clean it yet.
- Looks great - when I put the dried dishes away, looks like an extension of the sink.
- Easily movable if you need more counter space for prep work.
However, I bought this drying mat to multi-task in different areas of the kitchen with different purposes.
What I like about this product:
Size: good size to protect table/counter top from hot plates/pots.
Design: ridges and flat reversible surface for different purposes.
Pros and Uses:
Using the flat surface: Keeps the bread machine in place, preventing the Breadman from "walking-off" the counter during some vigorous exercise.
Cast iron cookware (hot or cold) won't damage brand new granite counter tops.
Thawing out food on counter: Catches all the melted ice/water.
Used as a spoon holder in a pinch, holds all the sauce/gravy.
Used regularly to place pressure cooker and pots/pan lids on it. It catches all the hot liquid dripping from the lid and gives me a safe place to put the lid without having to worry about cleaning counters or hot liquid running off the sides onto the cabinets.
Used to hold screws and nails in place (no rolling around, easy to find) during kitchen remodel. Also great to keep hammers, drills, screw drivers, etc. It provides a nice cushion and prevents accidental chipping.
Easy as pie. A bit of dish soap, rinse, shake and store.
Does not discolor no matter what type of sauce you spill on it.
*there is a hole on the mat that allows you to store vertically/hang on hook somewhere.
Only one color. Wish it came in different colors.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these mats! I use them on my island behind my stove to store oils and spices I use everyday. It helps keep my counter clean and they are easily washed to use again.Published 5 days ago by Nancy Spinhirne
It works fine. Holds up well after a year. Hard to wash though. Probably need to soak it, because of all the uneven surface.Published 6 days ago by Zoe V.
We absolutely love this drying mat. Even my husband made mention of how convenient it is!! Love It!! ThanksPublished 10 days ago by Deborah A.
Great storable drain mat. We wash it occasionally in the dishwasher, and simply drape it over our gooseneck faucet to dry.Published 10 days ago by Mister P
great for all our pots and pans, and breastpumping flanges and accessories and baby bottles. keeps counters dry and circulates air better for faster drying. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Pen Name
I have had this for a few weeks and so far very happy with drying mat. Nice design, allows dishes to dry fast because of the grooves allowing air to get under. Read morePublished 12 days ago by DC
Good material, well constructed, and durable design. I like it for use on both sides, one side for drying dishes, and the other side for hot dishes, to protect our counter top... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Sherry W.