Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

VINE VOICEon January 9, 2013
Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Include me in the legions of consumers who've been searching forever for a caddy that stays put on a shower wall ... so I'm thrilled with the incredible hold of this one!

It's a triangular (corner) plastic unit with two straight sides and a rounded front side. The straight sides have long panels of a silicon-y substance that is tremendously sticky -- sticky as in creating friction/drag, not sticky as in adhesive. To install: clean and dry the intended smooth area; point the unit into the corner and ensure it's snugged in and level; then press the front slider, which straightens an interior rod from a slack V-shape into a straight perpendicular that adds tension to keep the silicon strips tight against the walls. Voila! Perfect hold! And incredibly easy to release and reinstall.

However, I like the shelf itself somewhat less. What I *need* is space for two bars of soap, plus I *want* space for a bottle each of shampoo and conditioner, a razor, and a foot file/rasp. This unit accommodates my wants -- it's well designed with two small holes that hold my bottles upside down and ready to use; it has nifty hooks to hold my razor and file. It's larger than I'd expected -- the rounded "hypotenuse" is ~18 inches. Alas, it's a fail regarding my need -- the bars of soap -- since it's pretty much a solid shelf, without the drainage of a basket or cage, and really accumulates and shows the soap scum. So I'm using this for everything else and remain on a quest for a great-adhering soap dish.
on December 23, 2013
I was really leery reading the reviews and if this didn't work then it would be a huge waste of money. But it's been up for 9 months and this is the best shower shelf ever. It doesn't slip, drains well (not all gooky from soap scum and mold) and holds 6 bottles of shampoo/gel soap plus 2 razors. It holds a lot and hasn't budged. I had other suction cup shelves and every few days I'd hear a crash and it would be on the floor. Well worth the money. Best part is when I move I can take it with me.
on January 13, 2014
First, these shelves will only work on hard surfaces like tiles or glass. If your shower walls have any flexibility in them at all, the shelves won't stick.

I've had 3 of these shelves up in my shower for 3 months now with absolutely no issues. They are light years better than the tension rod shelves. No visible rusting, sturdy, will hold heavy Family Size shampoo bottles.

The shelves will also in a corner where one wall is tile and the other wall is glass.
on August 9, 2013
Ordered 2 shelves. We installed them one above the other in the corner.
Our shower is ceramic tile. We took them out of the package, peeled the plastic off the rubber-type grippers on each side, placed them into the corner, made sure it was level, and pressed the mechanism that locks both sides in place.
Real easy to install. We have several bottles of soap and shampoo on each one (4-5). We have 2 heavy bottles, which I was scared at 1st to put on there, but they are holding strong.
Material is thick, clear, plastic, strong/durable.
on September 28, 2014
This item is very poorly designed, and good for one use. The suction pads are connected to the shelf via four very small plastic nubs. The first time you put it up it works great...until you want to take it down to clean. Then the suction pads stick to the wall and the plastic nubs break off...and your S.O.L. I've tried everything I could think of to get the suction pads to stay on...glue, caulk...nothing works.

I would not recommend this product.
on May 23, 2013
I bought this is January, and worked perfectly until it came crashing down at 5 am this morning (May 23). One of the 4 small plastic beads (the rightmost one) that attaches the shelf to the suction pads failed. It snapped off of the main shelf and is still attached to the suction pad, so I would have to replace the entire shelf. This seems to be a recurring problem, judging by the other reviews I read on here. I splurged for an Oxo product because I wanted this shelf to last for a year and a half while I was still living with roommates, but instead I paid $30 for 5 months of use. Not worth it.

I'll also note I had very few products on this shelf when it fell (body wash, bar soap, scrub, face wash, and a small bottle of conditioner, all half empty or used, plus a razor and loofah) so I doubt that the weight was a factor. That's bad news, however, as it means that this is simply a faulty product.
on February 14, 2013
I had a corner shelf with 2 types of suction cups (2 standard ones plus 2 lock down ones) which served me well for nearly 2 years when the suction no longer held. So started on a hunt for a replacement. Had tried two other styles through the Amazon store, and ended up returning those when neither worked as expected. Found this Caddy. It required just minimal cleaning of the shower tile surface and follow the very simple instructions. I am probably going to order an additional Caddy because this one is doing so very well.
on April 16, 2014
UPDATED: Started rusting ... lowering to a 3.

I was hesitant to buy this. As the price is sort of high. I have tried other caddy's and they work so-so.

So far, after 2 weeks this has been a pleasant surprise.

Simple to use. Just press in the tension bar and it is solid to the wall.

We have tile and this works.
on October 7, 2014
I have two of these in my shower holding ALL of my products. They've been up for several months and haven't fallen off once. I even press down on them every day to pump my face wash, and they still hold up. They look so much better than those tension rods...just wish they were a little cheaper since I want to put them in both bathrooms!
on December 25, 2012
I hesitated to drill into my tiled shower wall for a shelf (and I didn't want to use a permanent adhesive) - suction cups just don't work and look cheesy as well. I doubted there was a device like this one, but the reviews were excellent (except for one) so I thought I'd try it - and the Amazon return policy made me feel I wasn't risking anything. It took about a minute to get it installed (the first "attempt" wasn't successful, but it was just me not doing it right - actually I must be a moron because it's virtually impossible not to do it right). So....it takes about 2 seconds (although I did wipe down the wall with alcohol first).

It holds everything you need, and lots that you don't. And it's still rock-solid. It isn't cheap, but the extra $5-10 or so that I thought I would spend....well, I doubt that will impact my retirement fund.