4.0 out of 5 stars Love it So Far! (Update: Broke!)
Our shower has no built-in shelves or ledges. Over the years, I've purchased several products that promised to attach to our shower wall and provide us with some much-needed shelf space. None of them have worked. Inevitably, without exception, we brought each one home, followed the directions to attach the unit to our shower wall--some by adhesive, others by suction...
Published on December 26, 2012 by Logical Paradox

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had known it wouldn't work in a plastic shower
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:14 Mins
The idea of this caddy is great. But there are a couple of things you'd better check on before you buy it:

1) Make sure the corner you want to put it in is a right angle, and that the wall is flat for about a foot on either side. As the video shows, if the wall is not flat, the caddy will fall.

2) Do not buy it for a...
Published on January 25, 2013 by E. Smiley

‹ Previous | 110 11 1229 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not stick, January 29, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
I just purchased the product and it does not stick to my tile for longer than 3 hours. I guess if you have a plastic shower or just glass it would stick better. I gave it 3 stars because I love the way it looks and the concept of when it is set up in my shower. Maybe it just needs more pressure to be put on the corner of the wall by making thicker rubber pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars New Shower, January 22, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
I just bought this Corner Caddy for my brand new travertine tiled shower -- it is PERFECT! It looks good and it does just what I wanted it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product with great hold., January 17, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
Bought three of these for our shower. As long as you install them with a good, clean seal of pressure, they will not budge and can hold a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shelf, January 13, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
First, these shelves will only work on hard surfaces like tiles or glass. If your shower walls have any flexibility in them at all, the shelves won't stick.

I've had 3 of these shelves up in my shower for 3 months now with absolutely no issues. They are light years better than the tension rod shelves. No visible rusting, sturdy, will hold heavy Family Size shampoo bottles.

The shelves will also in a corner where one wall is tile and the other wall is glass.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Concept, Terrible Execution., January 5, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
So I have to give this item one star because I wouldn't have bought two of these if it had more of them. I was blindsighted by positive reviews and when I started reading them I was preparing myself for the disappointments that would soon arrive in the mail.

So, I buy two, install them with ease and it takes about 5 hours for these pieces of garbage to collapse on me. It made me feel sad and regret not having read what previous purchasers were saying about the damn things. I don't have heavy product bottles either. Don't waste your time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't stay put, January 4, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
This item would not work in our shower. We tried several times to get it to stay, but within a few minutes it would always come crashing down! Returned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Lasted 3 Months, December 25, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
Worked great for 3 months then it came crashing down. Put it back up and a week later it fell again and this time it broke.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on Ceramic Tile, December 25, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
Our shower has ceramic tile and perhaps too porous for this to work. Maybe it works on porcelain tile as that has smooth surface texture. It wouldn't work in any of our showers. Would hold for a couple hours and then just let go. Surly the manufacturer tested this in a number of conditions and should have reported where it is best suited. I wouldn't buy it unless you plan to install on smooth tile or glass surfaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical but this is a great shelf, December 23, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
I was really leery reading the reviews and if this didn't work then it would be a huge waste of money. But it's been up for 9 months and this is the best shower shelf ever. It doesn't slip, drains well (not all gooky from soap scum and mold) and holds 6 bottles of shampoo/gel soap plus 2 razors. It holds a lot and hasn't budged. I had other suction cup shelves and every few days I'd hear a crash and it would be on the floor. Well worth the money. Best part is when I move I can take it with me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crash !!!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Press Sure Corner Caddy (Misc.)
Looks great. Easy to install. Holds lots of stuff. Only one problem ... it keeps falling off and crashing to the floor. We cleaned the tile with an alcohol pad to make sure it was spotless and tried multiple times to get this shelf to stick, but it never lasted more than a few minutes. Great idea poorly executed. I can drop our shower supplies onto the floor without spending $30 on a shelf that does the same thing. As a side note, this is the first OXO product we've ever bought that was not a 5 star item.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1229 | Next ›