OXO Good Grips Seal and Store Rotary Grater
|Price:||$15.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Large barrel and sharp bi-directional stainless steel blades for efficient grating
- Medium surface is ideal for hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts and more
- Additional cap collects grated cheese before serving; simply adjust window to pour desired quantity
- Handle can be adjusted to accommodate both right- and left-handed users
- Silicone seal keeps cheese fresh when stored in the refrigerator
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When I find a good rotary cheese grater, I'll write a review on it.
- With cheeses that are not rock hard - such as cheddar or edam, the experience was a disaster, because they just clog up the grater and drum as a paste.
- But it gets worse: I was using it and it suddenly started making a clicking sound when I turned the handle, and it seemed to have stopped grating the parmesan in the hopper. It turns out that the metal grating cylinder sheared off from what appears to be a rather weak plastic frame connecting it to the handle. Basically, as several other reviewers here have said, the tiny amount of plastic of the connecting frame isn't designed to withstand shearing forces that rotate the drum.
I'm very disappointed as I really had high hopes for this one. Having gone through two of these with the same problem, I couldn't stomach trying my luck with a third, so I've now bought a Zyliss one now - we'll see if it fares better.
MIU France steel cheese graters on this site, but they do not
ship to "outside the United States" (Alaska?!) per the message I got. Further detail revealed a "contiguous" US limitation.
The previous model of rotary grater was a gem. We got years use from it.
The new design has screwed it up. It tries to be all things to all people.
It's inefficient, gets jammed up and now it's fallen apart in less than six weeks.
Did Oxo's designers bother to take it home and let their families use it for a while before selling it to us?
Be careful if you try to find old model for sale. Several sites show the old model but seem to be selling the new.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Much larger than the last one. I use this for parm reggiano and Romano. No probs so far. I am a bit gentle with it due to breaking previous model and reviews of this model. Read morePublished 12 days ago by janesaid2
I typically love OXO brand, but they missed the mark with this product. This replaced my zlyss brand grater that needed to be retired after nearly 10 years of use. Read morePublished 22 days ago by N. Kurmaniak
Had this for less than a year before it broke. The arm broke off from the drum while grating hard parmesan. I see others have had the same problem. Read morePublished 24 days ago by SJ
We've always liked the Oxo name. This is their first disappointing product. We cannot find anything positive to say about it. Don't bother. Read morePublished 25 days ago by G. Haring
Even though this one has a little container collecting the cheese the mechanics are tough to handlePublished 26 days ago by Reiner Kirsten
The poor design causes the cheese to grind down into a wedge shape. Then the wedge jams tight between the plastic body and the grating cylinder, making it almost impossible to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Glenn Troester
this is junk. hard to close and crank. storage bin has poorly designed door. not worth the money at all.Published 1 month ago by Brian Bates
We had a previous grater like this that we loved. This one is a mess. The handle is on the left side (and we're both right handed) and the "door" is confusing to use. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jerry Williams