5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
This bar equipment is beautiful, heavy duty, easy to use.

So much of home bar equipment just ends up being the same old junk... hollow chrome handles, easily bendable, looks and feels cheap... not this stuff. I'd recommend this to anybody.
Published on January 18, 2007 by Andy The Bouncer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great. Doesn't look worth the amount spent on it
Good but nothing great for the amount paid. I got this as a gift for someone but not sure if I can give it as a gift.
Published 2 months ago by Khush Gill

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 18, 2007
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
This bar equipment is beautiful, heavy duty, easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bar Set, March 12, 2010
Raybo (Madison, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
We don't have a lot of space so this set is really good. It's compact, but has all the essentials. Oxo makes good stuff in general, and this bar set is no different. My only quibble is the jigger is kind of tough to see the different measures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Compact, and Effective Bar Set, March 3, 2008
L. Hardie-Vallone "gidget" (Bethesda, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
I love the look and compact design of this bar set. I have a small apartment, so every addition must be thought about carefully. This is a perfect addition to any kitchen, and pairs well with a boston shaker. OXO products always come through with style as well as well crafted items.
I highly reccomend this to anyone looking for a bar set for their home or next party. enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars My first bareware set, May 16, 2013
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
I choose this primarily because it looks better than the other sets and OXO products seem to be well made. The back is flat so you can lie it down. I would have given this 5 stars if it came with OXOs double jigger instead and their muddler and shaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this more than I thought I would, July 2, 2012
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
I purchased this about a year and a half ago. My husband and I have used it more than we thought we would. We have it sitting on a shelf in our dining room next to the bar and it keeps everything organized and ready to go. I always know where everything is. All the items have held up and seem to be good quality. The jigger fell into the garbage disposal one day and was discovered when I turned the disposal on. When I pulled the jigger out of the disposal it only had a few scratches on it. We use the jigger and the bottle opener the most and they have held up nicely. I have used all the items and they all work well. The cutting board has a lip on it so liquid doesn't spill over the edge. All in all it's a nice organizer to have, especially if you entertain often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift set, May 10, 2011
Giordano "GB" (San Francisco Bay) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
I gave this as a birthday gift to a friend of mine and he loved it. It's a great package. And you will get an awesome cocktail in return.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice basic barware set, May 4, 2014
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
Gave this as a gift months ago & have often seen it in use at the recipient's house. Sturdy, high-quality tools consistent with the rest of the OXO product line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great. Doesn't look worth the amount spent on it, May 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, functional, classy, April 27, 2014
Brian Leip (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
This is a great bar set. I got a lot of compliments from my friends how good it looks on top my black, modern style bar. A little pricier than the other options out there, but worth it if you want something of quality materials that also looks nice. Can't say much more. Just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for money, May 28, 2013
This review is from: OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set (Kitchen)
I was considering buying this over set which included more pieces but after some calculations I decided to buy this set and to buy zester separately. This set is in good quality and looks good on the top of my mini bar.

OXO SteeL 7-Piece Barware Set