Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 29, 2014
I purchased this 6 pack oxo clips for $25.00.I also purchased an 8 pack oxo good grip white clips for $6.99.The white plastic clips have a stronger magnet that the oxo steel clips.For the money I would recommend the oxo white plastic 8 clips.
on May 15, 2009
These clips have a nice look and seem well-made. It may be difficult to tell from the photos just how "mini" they are. If you plan on using them to hold photos to the refrigerator, you'll be fine. If you want to keep potato chip bags closed, go with a larger option (or be prepared to fold the bags meticulously so the clip will fit).
on January 12, 2011
smaller than I was expecting, but even so, they are strong enough to use as a bag clip for chips so, get them, but don't underestimate the capabilities.
VINE VOICEon February 8, 2009
These just work! They are all metal with rubber accents. Very clean design and excellent Oxo functionality.
on June 1, 2009
Not for that bag of chips you bought from Costco. Good for the small stuff unless you are nifty at folding bags - I like to wad mine at the top and clip them, so I'm not sure what to do with these now that I have them. May be I'll use them as fridge magnets...
Size aside, good looking clips.