5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!
Published on May 25, 2011 by J. Rowan

3.0 out of 5 stars tight fit for Zoli straw but will work
Bought this to clean our Zoli straw cup because the Zoli brand straw cleaner and replacement straws cost more than the cups at that time (they have since become available for an almost-reasonable price again).

Published 14 months ago by S. Clegg

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!, May 25, 2011
I have quite a few different brushes of all different sizes but even with my arsenal of brushes, my sippy cups were still a pain to clean. I use Tommee Tippee Truly Spill Proof Drinking cups (wish Amazon sold these) for my almost 3 year old but the area under the cap is the biggest pain to clean and NONE of my brushes could get in all of nooks and crannies very well. I found this brush set about a month ago after getting the OXO Tot Bottle Brush with Nipple Cleaner and Stand, Orange. After using that and LOVING it I pre-ordered this with hopes of being just as happy.

The straw brush is fine, I have a bunch of different sized straw brushes so I'm not doing back-flips over it but the little brush that's in a U shape... LOVE IT. The bristles are longer than any of my straw brushes and get into ALL of the little nooks that I couldn't reach with anything else. The little rubber awl thing is nifty too (yes, I said nifty). It fits into the small air hole on the top of our cups.

All in all, great set! I just wish OXO would combine the bottle brush with these tools and you'd have an all-in-one bottle/sippy cup cleaner. They can somehow hide them in the handle instead of the useless big rubber "nipple cleaner" thing that the brush currently has (that I still haven't found a purpose for). Anyway love OXO... and LOVE these brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, what more can I say, May 31, 2011
This review is from: OXO Tot Straw and Sippy Cup Top Cleaning Set, Orange (Baby Product)
I love sippy cups, but I do not enjoy trying to clean them. All those nooks and crannies just breed nastiness and there is seemingly no way to get them out. I pre-ordered this brush before it came out. When it was release and mailed out to me it was like a little surprise in the mail.

All I can say is that I love it. I used to use that little brush that is attached to the bottle cleaning brush to try to clean out my son's sippy cups, this has handily replaced that. It has a brush that will fit every need. I use the nuk cups which have a one piece silicone construction for the spout that pops into the plastic lid. It gets gunk around where it snaps in and in the spout itself. This has cleaned it all out so it looks brand new and I don't have to worry about my son drinking fungus.

I also use it to clean my breast pump parts. I have the Medela PIS and the little yellow spouts and the part of the flange that it snaps onto can become dirty and its hard to get in there with any other brush to clean. I use the long brush attachment to get in there good!

It's also nice that these are all stuck together on a ring so that you can find it easily. I leave mine hanging above the sink for easy use.

3.0 out of 5 stars tight fit for Zoli straw but will work, July 12, 2013

The straw brush will work for cleaning the Zoli straw, but it's a bit tight. You really have to jam it in there and pull pretty hard to get it back out. I was always afraid I was going to rip the silicone straw. Instead, I ended up ripping the brush out from the plastic holder on the end.

The rounder brush works GREAT for cleaning breast pump parts! Bonus!

The poky thing I thought would work well for unblocking the spouts of our Take & Toss sippy cups, but doesn't actually. The holes are quite a bit smaller than this tool. So far I haven't found a great use for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, useful for Camelbaks and many kinds of sippys, August 17, 2012
This thing is the best! I use all three devices--it is much more useful than a simple straw-type cleaner. I feel confident putting things like milk and yogurt drinks in sippys now that I know I can get them perfectly clean after use. And it even cleans my Camelbak really well!

The little stick part cleans the holes in the sippy spouts, including the holes in the no-spill Nuby sippys.

The straw cleaner is sturdy and cleans the straws for my daughter's Playtex sippys as well as for my own Camelbak bottle.

The oval-shaped piece is my favorite part. It fits nicely inside the spout/bite valve of a Camelbak and in all the crevices of the sippy lids.

**I wanted to add that after using this for maybe a month, the straw cleaner detached from the orange handle. It is only embedded in the handle a short distance. I would change my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars because of how quickly this happened after purchase.**

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, March 27, 2012
I am using it to clean the parts of the breast pump and the straw of the Zoli BOT cup. It cleans and reaches the hard to reach places.

2.0 out of 5 stars It works but it's cheap., May 20, 2012
It cleans just like the cheapest of brushes would for straws and sippys. I thought I would have a better quality of product if I bought this item a bit more than others, but the straw part came out of the handle, doesnt seem to protected against rusting even if you dry it out it doesnt help. I have used it 4 times and it broke off. Really disappointing I couldve bought another one cheaper and gotten maybe more uses out of it and still have gotten the rust and breaking of it later on. Nothing special about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Momof2, May 20, 2011
I recently got this tot straw and sippy cup cleaning set and I must say it's wonderful to have on hand. My regular Oxo dish brush wasn't quite managing to get my sippy spouts (and those little holes) cleaned out. I especially like the straw cleaner - we do a lot of smoothies in our house so the straw cups are used weekly - I finally have a good way to clean out the straws.

2.0 out of 5 stars cleaners, January 31, 2013
Straw cleaner isn't long enough for any of our sippy cup straws. Straw cleaner broke off handle within a week. of use. Other tools aren't really very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wore out quickly, April 11, 2012
I love OXO products but was a little disappointed by this one. The design is great for the most part. I like that the straw cleaner has a tiny plastic ball tip instead of just twisted wire on the end so that it doesn't catch when I try to pull it out of the Dr. Brown vents I use it for. I use the pick to pry the plastic ring seals out of the OXO sippy cup lids and it doesn't damage them.

My complaint is that I've had this less than a month and the bristles on the larger brush are almost at a point that I'm going to throw it out. I use this for nipples mostly and think that it should have lasted much longer under normal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for so many things, April 1, 2012
I use this daily--to clean bottles, clean the parts to my pump, sippy cup parts, medicine dosers, etc. The bristles aren't as hard as some, so it won't scratch delicate breast pump parts. The different shapes and sizes make it a msut.

Rate and Discover Movies