5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Spoon
Published 13 months ago by Ashley Caldwell

3.0 out of 5 stars sturdy spoon, love the case
this spoon is very sturdy metal with a great plastic covering. The case with this is the key though =)
Published 9 months ago by Marina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Spoon, August 24, 2013
This review is from: OXO Tot On-the-Go Feeding Spoon, Aqua (Baby Product)
I am in love with these spoons! They are great! I have some that don't come with the On-The-Go cases. This is the same spoon that you can buy in a two-pack of blue, green, orange, or pink. I wish they would sell just the On-The-Go cases, but I guess you can never have too many spoons with a small baby or young toddler. These are great to keep in the diaper bag, and to keep the mess contained until you get home to wash it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for on the go moms!, July 30, 2013
MKB (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OXO Tot On-the-Go Feeding Spoon, Aqua (Baby Product)
I love these spoons so when I saw this handy little case to carry it in I was so excited! It's been awesome to throw in my purse to keep it clean and makes it easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Convenient, easy to clean, July 23, 2014
J.M.I "Ciao!" (Steilacoom, Washington USA) - See all my reviews
This is perfect to throw into your purse or diaper bag. Case is very durable and both are easy to clean, I just put them in the dishwasher. I have used this for my daughter starting at 6 months old with baby food, and I know it will be handy for restaurants once she is eating table food all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just LOVE it!, August 29, 2013
I would buy another few of these, I just love it. I love OXO products in general but this is just great. I have been looking for the spoon with cases but they are not many out there. This is perfect!! I will definitely recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling, August 20, 2013
The spoon is a good size and sturdy. The case makes it very convenient for travel especially if you can't wash it right away.

3.0 out of 5 stars sturdy spoon, love the case, December 18, 2013
Marina (San Pedro, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for on the go, July 13, 2014
Love this spoon! Having the case included is perfect for on the go feeding. We travel a lot and it's nice to know my little guy's spoon is clean and easy to find. I also bought some extra spoons so I always have a clean one ready and I just keep this spoon in the snack bag. High recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, case is great, works fab, August 28, 2014
I use this every day. It's easy for my 6-month-old to grab and put in her mouth herself. I have it open next to my bottle dryer, so that I can immediately wash it after a meal, put it in its case without drying it, and leave the case open so that it can dry... but it's ready when I want to leave the house. The feel is super-silky and ergonomic. Love the color, of course. The case is easy to close and stays shut, but is easy to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!!, July 8, 2014
This is a perfect, must have, item for your diaper bag and/or purse! The spoon is very sturdy and easy to hold. The rubber end protects tender gums and prevents that terrible teeth on metal sound. I love the slender case. The spoon works great for basically any food, with the exception of something that is really liquid, and runny. I would highly recommend this product. You'll probably want more than one.

Rate and Discover Movies