Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 25, 2014
My husband I have used these wipes for about 6 months now and are pleased with the cleaning results. We both feel that our earpieces (his two and my one) feel very clean after we use these wipes. That would normally warrant 5 stars.

However, I am only giving this product 4 stars as I felt each wipe was much larger than necessary, and thus wasteful. I first tried to cut each wipe in 1/2. Each 'smaller' wipe cleaned the earpiece well but felt it was still too large a wipe. I recently decided to cut each one into thirds and found this is a perfect size for use in cleaning our earpieces. I use one 'reduced size' wipe for my one earpiece and he uses one 'reduced size' wipe for his 2 earpieces- with the same great results.

I purchased an inexpensive ($1.50) plastic jar (with not only an outer screw lid but also an inner rubber stopper/seal to lock in the moisture) that I found at our local Christmas Tree Shop store. I now cut several wipes at a time into thirds and store them in this jar. So far so good. Each piece is now a perfect size and the wipes seem to stay moist in this new jar.
44 comments15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2013
Great essential product.. The container could use improvement...hard to open and close. This is an essential item for hearing aid users, but most are older and the lid is really tough to open and close.
on June 11, 2013
This is a product that is needed for keeping hearing aids clean & in good condition - also useful for other electronics.
on January 10, 2014
Good wipes for hearing aid ear molds. Just wet enough to do the job...not sloppy wet like some wipes. My only con would be the top. You have to take it off every time because the wipes don't 'feed' nicely into the top. I would rather see a screw on top rather than this one...it would be easier to get on/off.
on September 2, 2013
It's a great product and the container has a improved top. The container is recycled and easy to put the product out to use .
on July 6, 2013
I am happy with the product. It does what I wanted and has a nice clean scent. One negative it is very LARGE! I didn't realize it would be 8" tall and 4" in diameter. I planed to sit it on my dresser big way too big for that. I am going to try transferring a smaller amount to a jar that has an air tight screw top.
on October 8, 2013
The wipes themselves work well. The cap on the container is always difficult to pry open. You also have to be very careful in pulling out the wipes and more than one will come through. It is impossible to put back. I don't think I will buy these again because of the aggravation in getting them open.
on August 9, 2013
I have worn hearing aids for 40 years and these towelettes are fantastic for keeping my expensive hearing aids molds in great shape. I just had new molds made and it cost around $300, if these will help keep them clean and pliable that would be a huge savings.
on May 29, 2014
I have ordered this product in the past and it was great. This time there is very little moisture. I anticipate not being able to use all of the towelettes because they will dry out.
on November 26, 2012
These wipes fit the bill just fine..Did exactly what they claimed to do, and we are very pleased..We will order them again when the supply is exhausted..