5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 24, 2012
The backpack is just what I expected, very good materials and space is quite large despite what you see. It is very aesthetic, comfortable and easy to wear. The compartment for sunglasses is ideal. I recommend this product to everyone and especially in brighter colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great School Backpack, May 23, 2013
I love this backpack. It is lightweight, yet holds up to a lot of weight being put in it. I have not babied this bag and it has stood strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars I libe oakley, May 17, 2013
This is one of the best products I got here I had a back pack but I had it since 3 years ago so it was time to buy new one and this one is the best love the color love the dising and more cuz u have two pockets where u can put the computer and the best one your sunglasses I have Oakley so there combine and take care of my sunglasses :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, April 3, 2013
Got this for my 13 year old daughter for school. Has plenty of room for all of her stuff. Seems very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's my favorite color, how could i not love it, August 4, 2013
perfect pocket in the front for small things like change, earbuds, and of course, cigarettes. and big enough for all my school books and my laptop.

Oakley Men's Base Load Pack Backpack