Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Matte Black Frame/Grey Lens|Change

on January 25, 2011
You can not tell but these frames are larger than the fuel cell's even though they look almost just like them. They are like a cross between fuel cell's and gas can's. I love them and I received fast shipping to afghanistan eve though the shipper was not Amazon. Remember Oakley has a waranty program where you can pay $40 and ge your ruined sunglasses renewed.
on March 13, 2011
These glasses look SO COOL on my husband. They are very lightweight and look so smooth. I bought the gold w/ writing and the writing is more subtle than it appears in the picture, which I actually really like. It's not all gaudy and in-your-face. We like the gold "O" placard thing that can be changed, but we saved the all black ones in case the color scratched up easy. No sign yet so we will keep our fingers crossed. Expensive- but an awesome buy!
on December 15, 2013
What can I say I love these shades. I have a wide face and I've always had problems finding sunglasses that fit me properly without any modification. The fit of these shades are perfect not too tight and not too loose, the arch doesn't hug your nose too tightly and are light. I can wear these all day without discomfort. I've had ray-bans before that were meant for wide face but they were too tight and the polarization seemed to be greenish as opposed to the polarization Oakley uses. These shades are also matte-black which is awesome, I hate the shiny gloss look. The lens is also replaceable.
on August 7, 2013
I bought these for light-duty glacier glasses that I could wear around town too. They are dark enough for this use and have good coverage so there's not much light sneaking in around the edges. My only complaint is that on account of this coverage, they don't have good ventilation and so fog up easily during exercise. An anti-fog coating might help.
on June 11, 2015
Purchased these after recommendations from a close friend..... I've always been a Oakley Radar Path man but they are becoming obsolete and are like dinosaur dropping of late.

Boy was this a great purchase!

Glasses are VERY well made and super sturdy..... They are very light and feel super comfortable on the head.... They will NOT move regardless of activities performed or weather conditions [sweat].... Visibility is simply amazing!!! It's like looking thru High Definition lenses as EVERYTHING is super clear and detailed like I've never seen in quality sunglasses before.

I have become a life-long fan of Oakley Batwolf glasses.

One of the very best purchases I've ever mafia!

Highly recommend..... If you can get around the cost.

Amazon delivered as promised.
on January 22, 2016
Nice glasses. The Carbon Fiber emblem look a little off. Look like Gray-ish rather than darker to imitate real Carbon Fiber. But the glasses are good quality. Polarized are great. If you have a small/short nose, might be a little lose. But It's good glasses. I recommend.
on June 22, 2016
Looks cool, pretty wide(vertically) get the Asian fit if you're concerned with that. Oh my god do they fog up fast and easily. Even tried putting anti-fog on them a few times...helps for a day. Wouldnt buy again due to that. But, I really like the look.
on August 12, 2015
I started out just wearing these when I was driving. The sun can strain your eyes here in Utah and these definitely made a difference. I took them with me on a week cruise to the Caribbean and I'm glad I did. They also came with two sets of "O"s so I can use either pure silver or black and silver checkered "O"s. I'm glad I bought them. Well worth the money.
on February 5, 2014
The last time I had a pair of Oakley's was in Iraq and I lost them after 2 years. Great for the shooting rang & just perfect for everything.
on November 9, 2015
I love Oakley sun glasses. I have had several pair of Flak Jackets and a pair of Straight Jackets. I needed another pair of sunglasses and tried the Batwolfs on as a whim. I immediately fell in love with them. They fit my face better than any other Oakley sunglasses I have. The wrap around design make them perfect for the bike. I like that you can change the lenses out as well as the icons. Cannot go wrong with these sunglasses.