Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Batwolf Sunglasses
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$120.00 - $260.00

on March 20, 2012
Having recieved these glasses as a gift, I thought I would go ahead and write a review for them, even though I did not purchase them through Amazon.

These glasses are an excellent pair of shades. I happen to have a large head and that is generally my worry about purchasing glasses online, or having someone else purchase them for me. I wear a 7-3/4 hat size and when your noodle is that big, one-size does not fit all. Just like hats, I need a pair of shades that fit. These glasses fit like a dream.

The glasses are very lightweight and although they do not feel cheap, they are much lighter than you would expect. This is a bonus for anyone who plans on wearing them for hours a day. They are very comfortable and do not fit too loose, nor too snug. they fit just right.

Supposedly one of the great things about these shades is the fact that you can change out the icons on the sides and they have interchangable lenses too. The icons are around $12/pair and the lenses range from 55-90. In all honesty, if you are looking to purchase a lense and another set of icons, I would almost just drop the money and get a second pair of glasses. This will net you with 4 sets of icons, 2 lenese, and if you are smart, 2 different frames.

At any rate, if you are in the market for a large pair of comfortable yet stylish glasses, this may be your answer. I would highly reccomend them to anyone who asks.
on June 11, 2014
I wear a hat size 7.75 and have a fairly big head. I read that these glasses are good for larger heads, not mine. They wrap tightly around my face and just look to small. I sent them back and picked up a pair of Black Fly's Tahitian Hooker's polarized and they fit perfect and actually look big on me. Much better choice for guy's with big heads.
on January 28, 2016
Been searching for these at a good price everywhere for a month straight. Popped this bad boy into my Amazon cart to watch the price fluctuate (as Amazon products normally do) and in four days it dropped to 101.99 so that's how much I got them for. With no tax. I got a good price on some genuine oakleys that I love the clear frame and the blue lenses. They match my work uniform colors so it works out. I would recommend these for someone who is looking for these
on July 30, 2015
I've been wanting these for a while now but couldn't seem to pull the trigger on them from the store, at full price. When Prime Day came around and they were part of the 30% off, I couldn't resist. Love the fit and finish, typical Oakley good. Came with a nice microfiber bag, not generic but with a cool logo & imprint specifically for the Batwolf model. Also came with a solid reflective silver set of "O" pieces for the sides which I wasn't expecting. The clear frame is very different & the blue lense is nicely reflective (can't see your eyes through) without being distracting to the wearer. All in all, another great pair of shades from Oakley.
on March 9, 2016
I bought the black with purple emblems on the side in "one size" as in one size fits all... They looked so ridiculous on my that I applied for the refund as soon as I got back from the post office. If your a man with a big head I'm sure that size will be perfect. But if you're a woman with a normal head don't get the one size fits all. And the only reason I gave it four starts versus three was because they were awesome.
on May 25, 2015
I've had a pair of Batwolfs for a couple years now, they're the black frames and make for excellent wrap around isolation from the sun and wind. The difference between the black framed ones and these shiny new clear frames is that sunlight gets through the sides but so does peripheral movement detection. They look slick, and that's what it is all about.
on July 13, 2015
Love the look of these, have since they came out finally bought a pair. Fit great while on my face but get a little loose when I wear them on my head, have to be careful when bending over so they don't fall off!
on June 11, 2014
I had a pair of the Fuel Cell's in the same frame color and lens finish but got rid of them to get these. The Fuel Cell frames and the Batwolf are pretty much the same with the exception of the Batwolf being more of a shield type lens...meaning instead of two separate eye lenses, there's only one lens in these. Because of the open eye area they fit my face better. The Fuel Cell frame makes me look like my eyes are too close together...not the case with the Batwolf. I've got a few other pair of Oakley frames (Antix & Oil Rig) and they all have the same single lens design. Love them!
on August 2, 2014
I've had these glasses for a month now and they are awesome! I love the blue/green iridium lenses they dim light just the perfect amount I can easily see my computer and phone screens while wearing them. The frames are very strong yet light weight which is great cause I spend a lot of my day outside and will sometimes wear these for 8-10 hours a day. The stay on with no problem and don't even start to slip when my head gets sweaty. Awesome glasses, but I would expect nothing less from Oakley!
on May 31, 2016
This is my third pair. Jumped off the boat with them on my head the first time- DERP!! Bought a second pair. We go motorcycle, BMX riding, always wearing them. Lost one of my purple Oakley O's and thought it was time to put the black O's in and make these my outside glasses and get me some new ones for driving only.

Love Oakley!!