Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Crankcase OO9165-01 Sport Sunglasses
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 26, 2014
First pair of Oakleys I've bought in 20 yrs. Always out of my price range. However I found an amazing deal on Amazon as always. Received these in 2 days as advertised. These are the perfect size for my face. They are a very clear visual I'm now an Oakley man once again. Highly recommend.
on May 27, 2014
Great pair of sunglasses. Great fit and clarity. Would recommend to anyone who likes stylish and functional sunglasses for any conditions.
on October 19, 2015
I bought these sunglasses for my husband and he loves them. They are extremely comfortable and they are not too tight on his nose or head. They have held up extremely well considering they have been sat on, dropped and had the kids play with them. Would definitely buy again.
on February 22, 2015
I guess I have a large head! They are a little tight on the sides but still look good and stylish. You can never go wrong with Oakley's! Delivered on time and packaged well. I would definitely recommend for purchase if you are interested. By the way, my head size is 7 1/4.
on May 26, 2014
Glasses fit great as expected and had a very nice unique color. Like them a lot. Bought many oakleys over the years never been disappointed with any of them and these were no exception.
on September 17, 2014
1 star is for the product quality. The left len already has scratches on it. Seller should check before it send to customer. No protection on lenses. I would suggest seller to protect the lens with sticky plastic sheet. Mobile phones and watches have adopt this method.
on May 18, 2014
Love it hands down the best feeling sunglasses I have ever owned and they also look pretty freaking great too
on December 29, 2014
I was a little skeptical at first, as I typically like to have product in hand to examine before I purchase something like sunglasses but after receiving them I immediately recognized that they were legit. Super comfortable and lightweight.
on May 31, 2014
Great pair of Oakley sunglasses. i Would recommend these to anyone who likes stylish and functional sunglasses for any conditions
on June 17, 2014
I read some reviews that were saying this glasses are a little bit larger but this one fit perfect! I just loved it!

See 1 answered question