- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Oakley Men's Crosshair 2.0 Metal Sunglasses
|Price:||$179.99 + $5.99 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Northway Shades.
- C-5 metal alloy frame
- Plutonite polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 65 mm
- Lens height: 38 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Classic meets contemporary in CROSSHAIR® 2.0, the latest rendition of a lightweight C-5 alloy metal frame that merges classic aviator design with a contemporary lens shape and subtle sculptural details. The two lenses are cut from a single toric shield and mounted precisely to maintain the original contour. Oakley's POLARIC ELLIPSOID technology ensures clarity at all angles of view, and optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. Jacketed with UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with sweat, the sleek stems are part of a comfortable Three-Point Fit that gets a dose of dimension with icons that integrate with the hinges. Numerous lens/frame color combinations are available for CROSSHAIR 2.0, and all lenses are crafted from pure PLUTONITE® to optimize impact resistance and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) is a standard feature. Key Features:.FRAME: Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment Integrated Metal Icon Accents.Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material.Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit.Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.Integrated Metal Icon Accents.
The Iconic Oakley Crosshair
This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5™ alloy, and Crosshair® carries Unobtainium® components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavor is seasoned with premium optical technologies. Metal frames with teardrop lenses are time-honored designs. When Oakley created Crosshair, they respected the classics but added more than a few modern innovations in performance, comfort and protection. Oakley started off with C-5, an alloy of five metal compounds that team up to optimize durability while minimizing weight. The result is contemporary detailing that sets this frame apart while paying homage to iconic style. A raked-back contour of 8.75 base lens curvature opens your peripheral view. With the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), that view is razor sharp – all the way across the lens contour. You can get optional Iridium® lens coatings that balance light transmission, or even the premium HDPolarized lenses are available for Crosshair. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® to filter out every harmful ray the skies throw down, including UVA, UVB and UVC.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of optional Iridium® lens coatings
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Metal Icon accents
High Definition Optics
Premium Frame Materials
Crosshair HDO is a combination of technologies and patented innovations that give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision. HDO virtually eliminates distortion common in high-wrapped sunglasses.
Crosshair Plutonite filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Crosshair lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee superior portection against objects at varying speeds that no other lens offers.
Oakley has sought out the best materials to design and engineer all frames to provide the ultimate in performance, comfort, and design.