5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality
Pros:
Good quality, feels strong and durable. I like wearing it in the sun.

Cons:
At this price it should include a hard case.
Published on May 31, 2012 by Sasank

This is a well designed pair of sun glasses with good balance and comfortable to wear. It provides good protection from glare and looks great. The stems are very comfortable and help reduce the weight of the glass on the nose bridge. Good price too.
Published on August 2, 2012 by Busybee

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, May 31, 2012
This review is from: Oakley Ducati Crosshair Sunglasses (Sports)
Pros:
Good quality, feels strong and durable. I like wearing it in the sun.

Cons:
At this price it should include a hard case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Oakley, July 26, 2012
Lost a previous pair of nice sunglasses, so after breaking a couple pairs of cheapo gas-station ones, I decided to buy a nice pair again. Initially, I looked at Ray Ban becuase of their updated twist on a classic style, but actually found these Oakley Crosshairs to be overall better looking and more comfortable on my face.

The lens and frame designs are great, with great proportions and weight balance throughout. The only thing I would change would be the flair-out section of the ear piece, but it is pretty easy to overlook unless it is pointed out to you. The black iridium lens color is great in the summer sun and the polarized lenses are awesome at reducing glare, while not messing with the viewing of electronics screens, which can be a problem with some cheaper lenses.

I was also surprised at how light they were, since they do appear to be a bit bulky, but once they were on, I could barely notice them, which says alot considering my last pair of shades were super-light Silhouettes. I would definitely recommend these sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE NOT POLARIZED, April 7, 2013
44feelin28 (Carrollton, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I am changing this review to 5 stars. Amazon credited my return immediately, and also changed the description on the website to make it accurate. Awesome turn-around time guys. Hopefully that helps avoid the returns etc from unhappy customers.

---original review below----
Strike two for trying to buy Oakley from Amazon...

These are the correct frame, but the lenses are not polarized. When I received the glasses I didn't se "POLARIZED" on the lenses. Thinking they my have changed the design for this idiation of Cosshair, I brought my glasses to the Oakley Store to confirm. RESULT: They most definitely are NOT Polarized, as advertised on Amazon. The whole reason for spending extra $$ is to get Polarized lenses. The polished chrome/polarized VR-28 lens isn't even offered, unless I order the Plaintiffs. I may just do that, once this gets straightened out. ----Directly from Oakley store that is

I will re-rate depending on how the return process goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Oakley's, February 7, 2014
Joanne Pandis (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oakley Ducati Crosshair Sunglasses (Sports)
Since I've bought my first pair of Oakley's I've been a convert - and these did not disappoint. They take the 70's aviator glasses and give them a current twist. The color of frame and lenses is very subtle and elegant without being boring. Polarized lenses are a giant plus. They're well weighted, but not too heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley is always better, May 12, 2014
I just got my package and boy i love it. The best pair of aviators i've ever owned and it is worth the buy. I'm a round faced person and it looks good on me and i will buy another pair. I truly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shades, August 14, 2012
ScoLow (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oakley Ducati Crosshair Sunglasses (Sports)
Owning multiple pairs of Oakley's and Ray Ban's over the years, I have to say these sunglasses are one of the better pairs I have owned. They are light weight, have good coverage (which is important to me, I find it annoying when sunlight gets in through the sides) and have a good price point for polarized lenses (I purchased them when there were bout $132.) The polarized lenses are probably the best part. It was so clear that honestly my eyes hurt the first few days I wore them. They do a great job at reducing glare as well. I even wear them on cloudy days to enhance my vision.

If you are looking to put down some bucks for a pair of sunglasses, these should be at the top of your list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Black sunglasses at a reasonable price, February 6, 2013
I like the color, the glasses are not shiny and all the details are pretty well manufactured. It's a really nice product, totally original, it comes in an official Oakley box with special plastic protection inside. The case however is not the best, but a reasonable price you can buy a hard case and protect the sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and stylish., February 3, 2013
I bought them as a gift for my son and he liked them a lot. They are modern, light and stylish. I ordered the ones with polished black frame and warm gray lens, and the color is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts the glare to Zero!, November 27, 2012
I bought these for my husband as a birthday gift after having seen them in a retail store. The polarization cuts the glare to zero, and they are very attractive and of the highest quality. He loves them, plus I saved about $50 by purchasing from Amazon. All in all, a great deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Mens Crosshair OO4060-06 Polarized Oval Sunglasses,Lead Frame/Black Iridium Polarized Lens,one size, August 2, 2012
Busybee "always" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews