Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Eyepatch 2 Rectangular Sunglasses
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 29, 2013
Okay, now let me preface this by saying I've got a big face/head. I'm not a huge guy, but I've got a wide face which makes it close to impossible to find a pair of good sunglasses that fit. I was going to buy the Oakley GasCans, but thank God I went to the Sunglass Hut first to try them on because they were too small for me. The guy there told me to try the Eyepatch 2 as they were the best fit for guys with a wide face and I'm glad I tried them. They are comfortable and they look sharp. If you are like me and have an abnormally large noggin, try these, you'll like them.
on July 13, 2012
Excellent shades with extreme coverage and perfect for larger faces. These are probably the 1st truly, large-XL fit sunglasses advertised on the whole market of high end, stylish Shades. Out of the dozens of premium shades I've owned in my life, these fit the bill and I'm so pleased with the fit, I wish they came out years go. So if you've had problems finding shades that fit due to a large head/face these will make you extremely happy. They are extremely light weight, do not feel cheap, very sturdy and well made with the quality one would expect from Oakley. But if you have a small or medium face/head these probably would not suit your needs, and not fit properly. Medium/large and large heads/faces would be the only suitable canidates I believe. Keep in mind I think these are the largest shades Oakley currently or ever have produces besides possibly some of the blade (single lens) styles. I'm even going to get a couple more pairs in other color combinations, I enjoy them that much. I hope this reveiw will prove useful for anyone interested in purchasing Eyepatch 2's and for those looking for a truly large frame that is in fact large!
on October 18, 2012
The black frame/violet glasses are not polarized as the misleading description claims. The gray and dark lenses are but the violet ones are not. I should have done more research. I will probably keep the glasses due to the hassle of the return. If I had bought these @ a local store I would return them due to the tricky description
on August 14, 2012
The seller lists in the product description that these glasses are "polarized". When they arrived they were in fact not polarized, when i left him a poor review, he then emailed me to tell me I was wrong. I spent the morning reading the product description thoroughly with a few of my friends and all of them agreed, this was in fact misleading and that I got "tricked". He said he would return the product however the box he sends them in says something to the affect of "returns are void if seal is broken." I would avoid this seller on this and all future purchases.
on January 16, 2014
These sunglasses are relatively huge. I wear a 7 3/4 baseball cap, and have a proportional big 'ol face. These fit me nicely. I cannot imagine these would work for many women, or dude's with smaller faces. They have awesome lenses that are appropriate for various light conditions. I wore them in the Bahamas and in central Texas in December and January and despite a big difference in relative light they were great for both. I like that you don't have to take them off in most low-light conditions. Great glasses.
on December 9, 2013
Edit Edit Edit, just changed it from 4 stars to 5. After wearing these for weeks I have determined they are just about the most comfortable sun glasses ever. And it is cool you can find replacement lenses as well. So, Oakley could make these a litle better IMO, however the fit is outstanding. No little red line on the nose at all, even after long hikes and wearing them all day. So Eye Patch gets 5 stars BABY!

What I don't like-
Kinda cheap and light framed
Frame seams a little sharpish at the edges

What I like-
Monster Glasses, large on the face
Nice big and smooth on the nose, huge for the comfort of long trips
Lenses are perfect and even better can be replaced cheaply if you scratch them

edit- yes these aren't polarized but you can buy replacement lenses when you were these lenses out. These are tied for my favorite sun glasses ever with gargoyles. They would easily be my favorite if oakley made the frames better.
on September 5, 2014
I saw these on vacation in Maui at an Oakley store but my husband didn't want to spend the money. I paid way less on Amazon and they are perfect. I got the box and case and pouch and the glasses are just the ones he wanted. My husband has a retina disease and UV accelerates it, so they totally keep the light out of the peripheral vision because they wrap around the face and protect his eyes. And they look hot.
on May 1, 2013
I love these frames, they not only provide a crisp view but they cover my entire plain of view and no sun is sneaking in. I have a large cranium and it is tough finding a set of shades that look good and fit good on my squash but these Oaks do the trick. If you have a melon head then search no more cause these Eyepatch 2's are a perfect match. I love the violet iridium lenses and the High Def optics are beautiful. And to those boneheads that are complaining that these aren't polarized well my advice is to read. If you know anything about Oakleys then you know Polarized lenses will add at least another 40-50 dollars to regular set ups and nowhere in the world besides Standard Issue will you find them for less. Use your noodle when ordering and don't blame the seller.
on April 17, 2013
It's been a few years since I've owned a pair of Oakley's. I was buying Spy and Von Zipper instead. I forgot the high quality of Oakley!!! These are the best glasses I have ever owned bar none!! The quality of oakley's have no equal!! The Matte color lenses took some time to get used to because they are so much better then the other brands I have owned. If you like this style of shades The eyepatch is the way to go!!
on December 31, 2013
Purchased the Oakley Men's Eyepatch Square Sunglasses as a christmas gift for my husband. He's a big guy and has a big face/head. Reviews said these fit big guys well and they do. My husband loves them - not too snug but fits his face well. He also loves the lens tent - said it makes his eyes go "ahhhh" when he puts them on.