Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 11, 2012
I used these goggles the for a marathon in Antarctica.Initially I tried to run with polarized sunglasses but they got very foggy. I then switched to goggles and there was no fogging due to their perfectly placed nets. Perfect, clear view. Good protection for excessive sunlight, snow blindness. Very light and soft to wear.
on November 24, 2013
If you've never worn Oakley goggles while out on the mountain you are definitely missing out. I bought these for my little brother - he loves them. I've had my Oakley A Frame goggles for 6 seasons now - I'm all about the the back country and I catch branches to the face all the time - no scratches, they never fog up, the band is still very elastic... what else can you ask for?

The only CON of the A-Frame is that the lens is a little small so visibility is slightly limited when compared the newer models that have huge lenses.
on August 27, 2014
Fits well over glasses, does get a little foggy.