Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Frogskins Polarized Sunglasses
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2013
This are high quality, polarized, brown sunglasses. They work really well and are easy to clean with just hand soap and water. They are my third paid and the quality is amazing. They can take a beating.
on February 5, 2015
This is a fake Oakley. I have 2 original Oakleys that I purchased in-store and you can really see the difference. This one doesn't even come in an Oakley box. The pouch has the Oakley tag but printed in such an obviously fake way, very different from the authentic one. The sunglasses itself is a very cheap plastic material which, again, is very different from the Frogskins you see in the stores.

Be careful in buying this item! There's a reason why this is cheap. Please go to the store and compare to the original one.
on December 23, 2013
I bought these sunglasses for my brother-in-law..They have a great shape & fit very well. I am disappointed with the quality of the plastic, they feel like they could have come from a gas station...cheap quality :(
on June 3, 2015
The glasses we got were fakes, but it's clear that some people are not getting fakes. The construction was horrible on the ones we got. When I read the positive reviews, it's pretty obvious they didn't get the same pair of glasses I did. The eye doctor confirmed these were no better than a $5 pair of sun glasses.

The styling is fantastic, so I don't want to torpedo what is an otherwise quality product, but it's clear certain third-party sellers need to be dealt with.
on July 2, 2014
I have owned numerous pairs of A grade Sunglasses, and I can certainly say these are the best pair I have purchased to date. The HD Polarised lens's are outstanding, even on the sunniest of days you can see more clearly with them on than you can without them on a dull day. As for people whining about a 'flimsy' frame, don't be deceived.. the frame is extremely agile and designed for wear and tear as Oakley is a sports brand from its roots. The frame is made up fro O'matter which isn't any shoddy plastic.

One final point, Oakley have only released 3000 pairs per model.. so they technically are limited.

Definitely recommend, you are paying for quality.
on April 11, 2016
Bought my pair in store about a year ago, paid $185 wear them everyday, driving, hiking riding my motorcycle. I got the iridium and polarized for the mirror finish on the lens they look amazing, sadly people don't. Believe me when I tell them I paid almost 200 dollars they say they look cheap, but once they see the oakley they tend to be a little more impressed they are very durable, no issues in almost a year of abuse, sitting on the dropping them, very well built BUT I ADVISE AGAINST BOTH POLARIZED AND IRIDIUM you can see your eyes if the sun is right above your head kinda annoying but I got used to it. Peace
review image
on November 17, 2013
These are probably the most perfect sunglasses you could buy. They're extremely durable and fairly scratch resistant. They're also extremely light and they fit me very well-apparently my head is usually too small for most mens sunglasses, but these fit great. Definitely recommend!
on June 21, 2013
Got these shades after looking at a wide variety of options. I was considering persols and ray-bans, but in the end these are great. They are very lightweight, and have these stubs instead of screws, so when you sit on them or whatever, they just pop off. I've dropped them a few times, taken to the beach where I battled numerous foes in drunken wrestling matches (and lost, all of the matches I think), and they are still in perfect shape.Best of all, the lenses are magnificent. Stylish, sleek and a pretty good value. Pleased with my purchase for $117.
on July 20, 2012
Great sunglasses. Great fit. I have trouble finding sunglasses that fit well and that I like. These are both. The only reason for 4 stars is that I wish they had the brown lenses. As nice as these are I've found that brown lenses just produce a better visual perspective and color field than the gray ones. But that's a small quible. You won't be disappointed with these.
on April 11, 2013
i love the all plastic design of these glasses! lord knows i have a few too many cocktails and end up sitting on em when the sun goes down. that design saves me the time and money of getting new ones because they snap right back together! i wish i could find just the frames for eye glasses. love em!