Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 18, 2014
I bought these after about a month of research. I looked at a lot of different brands and styles, but in the end, nothing compared to the quality and style of Oakley.

It came in the original box and microfiber bag and I successfully registered the product with Oakley (so I know they're legit and it extends the warranty by a year).

One thing that wasn't well explained in the description was that they are designed to easily snap apart without breaking if they get sat on or stepped on. So far, this has worked well for me and I have had no problems with loose hinges or anything.

The lenses were just as describe and seem to be up to the normal Oakley standards.

All in all, it was a great deal to get them a little cheaper from Amazon than a store. 10/10 would get these again.
22 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
Love these sunglasses, the lens along with the frame are outstanding quality. Looking to buy another pair soon! More stylish than the ray ban sunglasses in my opinion.
on October 23, 2015
Great shades with nostalgia from my youth and versatile good looks as top points.

Fit a wide variety of faces well - I have a thinner face and many sunglasses overwhelm it.

The detachable armpiece is brilliant, and makes these guys pretty tough to break under normal use. The lenses are very good for plastic and hold up well.
review image
on October 22, 2015
Been eyeing these for about a month but wasn't sure about it. Great buy! They're very light on the face but very fashionable ! Me and my boyfriend share them lol .. Unisex.
review image
on June 19, 2014
These sunglasses look great, fit well on my smallish head, and are very light, making them comfortable to wear for long stretches of time. The clear frames will refract light, so they are not ideal for very bright or direct sunlight, but they work great otherwise. Highly recommended!
on June 25, 2014
I really, really like these glasses...but, they felt SO cheap, and flimsy. The fit was amazing, the colors of the lenses and frame are crisp, exactly the sunglasses I like. But unfortunately because of the cheap construction I had to give it 4 stars and especially for the price.
on September 25, 2013
I got these sunglasses on a whim because I liked the color. They look even better in real life that they do on the site. I have received so many compliments every time I wear them. They do not block out as much light as my sportier sunglasses, but for looks, they rock.
on May 6, 2014
very good quality, well packaged, delivery accomplished, fit very well and are all my taste. I had my doubts but so far all was fine
on April 13, 2015
A very durable pair of sunglasses. The lens pop out so you can change the color of them if you want to. I am into extreme sports so purchasing these sunglasses was a must for me due to wanting them since the 1980s and also because they are extremely durable. I must have dropped them over two dozen times and have sat on them accidentally three times. The sides snap on and off so there is no need to worry about buying a small Phillips screw driver to tighten them. The plastic is light and very durable. So now worries about breaking the plastic. These hands down are the most durable and gnarly pair of sunglasses I have ever owned. The price was a little expensive but now that I have had these going on for over a year they are definitely worth it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2013
Bought this Feb 2013
Using it fairly regularly though not everyday.

I like them because:
1. They're the exact kind of wayfarers I want, that is without the tilt of Ray Ban wayfarers.
2. The color is good.
3. The lens isn't too dark.
4. It's lightweight.
5. It's cheap here on Amazon.
6. Came with a pink sunglasses Oakley cloth bag.
7. Fits me right. (I'm asian but not the thin skinny type)

I don't know why the other reviews say they're not durable. But I've had them for a while and they're still alive like the rest of my sunglasses. I've stored them loosely in my bag when I use them and it hasn't broken yet.

Will buy more frogskins in the future.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse