Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Holbrook 43 Iridium Replacement Lens
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 20, 2013
My Holbrook get scratched and I bought a generic to remplace. Those generics was the worst purchse that I ever done. Now I bought the original Oklay remplacement lenses.
on April 8, 2013
Lentes comprados desde Venezuela!! llegó en excelentes condiciones aunque un poco tarde gracias a la lentitud de Libertyexpress.

Los lentes Excelentes. El Título del artículo puede confundir "Replacement Lens" obviamente puedes adquirir solo los cristales o comprar los lentes completos.

Los recomiendo!
on May 15, 2013
I purchased these lens and received them very quick. They came in the Oakley box and where packaged good. They are a exact fit to the frames.
on August 1, 2014
Fits the Holbrooks perfectly. Very easy to pop in. Can't see the wearer's eyes, it's like looking into a mirror.
on July 11, 2013
I bought these to replace the original lenses in my Holbrook's which I accidentally scratched. These lenses work as advertised, but they fog much more easily than original lenses. I am not fully sure as to why, and they are great lenses otherwise, but the fact that they fog up so easily is a bit annoying.
on February 18, 2013
Threw these in my Sean Whites with the main intention of wearing them to Ravens games, but I can't put on another pair now, they're too fresh
on April 23, 2014
this is a great product. was exactly as advertised and look/perform great. also high quality have held up for over a year
on September 30, 2013
Like this item. it was fast in shipping. These lenses are a backup and they work perfectly on my glasses. I would recommend these glasses to anyone as well as the lens.
on September 12, 2013
The perfect productvto keep ur glasses always perfect you can also try more colors and make nice mixes.
With the lens you will always has new sun glasses.
on December 14, 2015
perfect. came with instructions to install replacements and remove originals. i love being able to wear my clear Holbrooks again.