Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on May 24, 2015
Hopefully I can help someone who may be worrying if they've received a fake pair or not. (I purchased my pair directly from Amazon, not a 3rd party seller).

Given some of the reviews on here, I was initially scared whether I had purchased fakes or not. This isn't my first pair of Oakleys, so I knew what to look for (my previous oakleys are all in-store purchases). The box checked out, the case checked out, warranty is there; great. I pulled out the shades themselves and I found a large "P" sticker on the left lens...uh oh. Where's my "MADE IN USA" logo? uh oh again. Everything else checked out. The hinges were snappy, serial information on the left arm, side logos seemed fine.

I googled around, and everything I could find said that "Oakley will never place stickers on lenses". So now I was beginning to question the authenticity of the shades. To alleviate my worries, I decided to take them to a local Oakley store. The employee was helpful and examined them for me. Everything checked out visually, and all the codes registered in the system. They are in fact real!

As to the sticker, they said that, "Oakley places stickers on polarized lenses, but in retail, they are taken off before they are sold". Good enough for me.
on February 22, 2015
Great sunglasses. Look good on almost anyone. Just praying I don't lose them this time.
review image
on May 2, 2015
I love these glasses their awesome . @ first I thought they were fake because it didn't say made un the USA but after calling oakly and going to the oakly store I confirmed they were authentic I was explained by oakly that the frames aren't made in the USA any more but the lenses are and that they are assembled in California and that's why allot of glasses don't say made in the USA any more but their nice I love the lenses . Hope this can help anyone who has bought them and don't know if they are authentic
on December 11, 2014
These sun-glasses are awesome. For the past several year's, I have only purchased gas-station glasses, because I had a tendency to lose any pair of sunglasses that I bought. I can assure you, these will not be lost. The second I put them on, I could tell a huge difference. And this was indoors, and at night. They are even better in the sunlight.

I have trouble finding sunglasses that fit me properly. I was worried when I first got these glasses as a gift that they looked small. But, when I put them on, they fit great. And I have a larger sized head. My wife has a smaller-than normal sized head, and the same pair of glasses fit her wonderfully. So, they can fit most any head size. Also, they have a very study look and feel to them, so they also wont have a crooked, or off-center look or feel to them. .

You will not be disappointed in these glasses!!! Even for $120, they are well worth the price. But, I have seen the price drop even below $80 at times, and at this price, they are a steal.
on January 19, 2015
Cool glasses. The lenses scratch easy and once scratched they don't look good any longer. If you keep good care of your things and are attentive enough to put the glasses back in the sheath when not wearing them then they are good glasses. If not, you're going to wreck them real quick. Replacement lenses are available and simple to swap out on your own.
on July 31, 2014
Took this pair to an Oakley store and was laughed at...hope you didnt spend more than 10dollars on these.. Dont waste your time energy or money on these crooks. With my old Holbrooks to compare, the lack of Authentic Oakley markings was evident but the worst part was the crummy "polarized lenses." I would rather wear my old pair with scratches everywhere. Returned for a refund thanfully.
No I will not remove my review for 25% off another one of your cheap knockoffs.
on May 14, 2014
When I opened the box one of the screws in the front of the frame was missing. Turned out it was in the bottom of the case. In addition, the frames felt light and cheap compared to other Holbrooks I have worn. The product did not have "Made in USA" on the inside of the arm and came with a "P" sticker on the lens. Oakley NEVER puts stickers on glasses and the missing "Made in USA" suggest these Holbrooks might be fake. Product was sent to me by LA Shoe Shop.
on May 12, 2016
Ordered this when I realized by RB4147 green (which is probably closer to black) polarized were too big for me in 60mm size. First I was surprised with the way these add some orange color to your life, but in two days I realized that I can wear these both if the day is sunny or if it's overcast and I feel more comfortable with them on rather than without, while they are not the darkest shades and they don't make the sun disappear, they make your vision more relaxed, crisp and with less glare. I can't judge the frame itself as it depends and I've chosen this particular one because I like it, but the lenses are of very high quality and definitely enhance your vision and add contrast to it. Totally recommend.
on June 18, 2015
This is my husband's second pair of these Oakley's and they for sure hold up to the challenge.

The fit is nice and seems to wear well right out of the box. They came in perfect condition and were the real deal. Amazon was having a great sale on these at the time and I'm glad we got it while we could!

The color is translucent, but still a vibrant blue. You're not going to go wrong with Oakley's clarity and quality of lenses. From what I can tell they compliment any shape of face! They also seem very durable but I wouldn't recommend throwing them around on purpose. Lol. Packaging was easy open and you get a little travel bag that also works as a wipe cleaner. I suggest getting a different microfiber cleaning cloth though so you don't have to use the bag for that purpose. They clean up easily just like eye glasses. Rinse with water then use a cloth... Or use eye glasses cleaner! Highly recommended!
on July 14, 2014
Great Oakley glasses held to a standard I've become accustomed to. They are a little big but comfortable all the same. The gold lenses block out light very well and with very little eye strain. The glasses actually wrap around quite well. I received my glasses a few days after placing my order. Very satisfied