5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!!!!
Published on February 16, 2012 by Glockman

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a wide face!
Good Oakley product but too small for my BIG HEAD. I am stocky built with a round face kind of like the HULK; so if you are a HULK-ster I would recommend another style set of sun glasses. Easy return and fast credit with this vendor. Pleased with service.
Published 15 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!!!!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Oakley Men's Flak Jacket Iridium Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I was kind of leary about the sunglasses, I thought the price was too good to be true, and they might not be the real deal, but I ordered anyway. I chose 2 day shipping, however, my package arrived in less than 24 hours of purchasing it. And of course the product is awesome. It came with a hardshell oakley case and is excactly the same pair I had in my hand at the oakley store for over 150 bucks!!! and I got this pair for 98 bucks!! I am in law enforcement, and these are a perfect fit, they do not move around on your head and they are very comfortable. I highly recommend these glasses. Thanks again amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best Oakleys yet., December 28, 2011
Oakley, as always, makes a superior product. I have owned several products, including Half Jackets, Whiskers, Twenties, Frogskins, Strait Jackets, etc. All of those were ruined by my fault, dog chewed, stepped on, got tired of, so on and so on. The Flak Jacket is by far my favorite. They fit the best, not too tight, not too loose. Low profile but cover all angles from sunlight. I highly recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable in most conditions, May 20, 2012
I purchased these sunglasses knowing that Oakley was a great and popular brand. As I have been wearing them for a while I have worn them in many conditions. They do well in heat and dont really stick to you. They do well in wind as they funnel the wind around your eyes (which is important because some sunglasses let the wind into your eyes making it hard to see). They are very comfortable in every condition i have been in, except for one. The only time they aren't comfortable for me is when I am wearing over ear headphones, no matter how padded those headphones are (I have Beats by Dr. Dre Studios, and those are very padded). There is something about the lenses that blocks the suns UV rays better than others I have tried and you can look at the sun for 30 seconds (not recommended to do so though) and not even hurt your eyes (but it probabaly is still bad for your eyes so don't do it). I have heard that the lens scratch easily but i haven't had a problem with that (but I do try to take good care of them so I can't be sure how easily they scratch). Overall though, I absolutely love these sunglasses and would suggest them to anyone who wants to look stylish or just feel comfortable or even both. I hope this review helped you and thank you for taking the time to read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars oakley livestrong flak jacket, September 29, 2012
Purchased the oakley livestrong flak jackets for my birthday..must say these are hands down the best shades i have ever owned! Very well worth the money..comfy fit...very lightweight..highly recommended..thanks Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Oakleys, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Oakley Men's Flak Jacket Iridium Sunglasses (Eyewear)
These are very good sunglasses, and Oakley lenses certainly provide excellent UV protection and clarity. They fit very comfortably and are extremely lightweight. But, as is usual with the Oakley brand, they aren't worth the cost (especially at the borderline criminal MSRP!) The iridium coating is useful but scratches VERY EASILY. Seriously I don't even know what causes the scratches, they just seem to appear out of nowhere. Also you get an annoying reflective glare of your own eyeball when you look towards the sun. Finally the standard Flak Jacket lens doesn't quite provide complete coverage (but the XLJ fixes that). Don't get me wrong, its a killer looking pair of shade with very good lenses and decent durability, but for the money you'd expect a much more solid construction than what you're actually getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, December 28, 2012
This is my first pair of Oakleys. Really like them. Fit great. Can barely tell they are on my face. Good tint and a great case and cleaning cloth included. Really happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses!, February 18, 2010
Great glasses! My son wanted these for xmas. I was a little skeptical because the price was so good but they are authentic oakleys. Came with a soft case and hard case too. He loves them and you can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses at a really great price!, March 4, 2012
As a cancer survivor and avid cylist, I like supporting the Livestrong products from Oakley. I bought these glasses for $45 cheaper off Amazon than I would have paid at any of my local sunglass merchants. They are great glasses, fit very well, and you really do forget you have them on because of how light they are. Water and sweat bead off the lenses very well, and I would definitely buy them again if I ever lost this pair. Buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely supurb, April 5, 2013
I absolutely love these glasses. The root beer/brown/bronze lens by itself cuts down on the glare, increases contrast as well as color. The polarized lenses here in the Seattle area are a God send. I've used mine as safety glasses for working in the yard, the shop, shooting range, biking, boating, etc. They've saved my eyes a few time in the yard and at the range. I ended up buying a pair of full frame Oakley's so I could use them more places as safety glasses. I love my Oakley's, they go everywhere I go from dawn to dusk every time. You can mess with this cowboys hat (Chris LeDoux reference) but don't mess with my Oakleys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 28, 2012
Bought them for my fiancé for Christmas! He loves them! So happy they arrived on time and had the hard case for the glasses! Well worth the money!!!!