5.0 out of 5 stars The Oakley's I've been waiting for
Published on June 27, 2012 by skappy7

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, short warranty period
The Jupiter is designed for s smaller head but my pair stretched out and constantly falls off when I bend over. It has caused the lens to get scratched from hitting the ground. I talked to Oakley but I am three months past the year warranty period. I thought Oakley guaranteed there glasses for life since they cost over $130. I was wrong. Not worth the cost and not...
Published 6 months ago by Darrell

5.0 out of 5 stars The Oakley's I've been waiting for, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Oakley Jupiter Non-Polarized Square Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I've been searching around Oakley for years now, buying multiple pairs of sunglasses. None of them ever quite tickled my fancy in every aspect, until now. I had gotten the Eyepatches, Holbrooks, etc, and they never quite fit my face. These not only look fantastic, but have the right amount of curves and the right amount of acute angles in all the right places. The rubber socks on the arms are wonderful, as the previous two models mentioned began to hurt my ears after a while. The "O" is sort of a dim golden color and is the perfect amount of subtley/show.

Very satisfied with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oakley does it again, July 9, 2013
I always buy a pair every summer! The Jupiter is the Ray Ban version but done better! The looks and the performance! I have a big head and it is super comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIT smaller compared to Oakley Holbrook and Two Face, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Oakley Jupiter Non-Polarized Square Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I have a narrow face and the Holbrooks are just gigantic on me (like those giant party glasses.) The Two Face are also not much different size wise. These are just right, I can get away with this look, and love em. Great style. Good quality. Getting a 2nd pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 15, 2014
Very hard to find an inexpensive pair of Oakley's and I have finally hit a home run with these. They fit my face and are made to the standard Oakley quality, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Oakley Jupiter Non-Polarized Square Sunglasses (Eyewear)
It's been a year and I still wear them every day! Great purchase! I will buy another pair for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shade again from Oakley, October 22, 2013
As a regular Oakley customer, I have reverted to non-polarized lenses due to the peeling and cracking in the polarization. I was apprehensive, but find that these shades keep up very well with the tropical sun (in Barbados) and do not have to be whipped off the minute I walk in a shadow.

The fit is better suited to narrow faces, but don't feel really tight. They are lightweight and allow enough breeze behind the lenses to not be hot.

I love the tortoise shell finish! Really well executed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, nice color combo, October 9, 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend who loves Oakleys. These were a steal here. Totally authentic, arrived in mint packaging. Excellent quality shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglass, April 2, 2013
like it very much,but the price is too high,if its abt 100$ ,it will be a best choice for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome retro look, February 4, 2013
I bought these sunglasses for my husband for Christmas. The retro plastic Ray-Bans are all the rage these days, but Ray-Bans don't fit my husband's head very well. They're always too small. These Oakleys have the same style, but fit much better. The rubberized ear rests are very comfortable. He now has them in Brown Tortoise and Black.

4.0 out of 5 stars HJs, May 1, 2012
At first I wasnt sure about the green lenses at first but they were the right choice. Super Hot Joints