4.0 out of 5 stars Have worn for two rounds
Published on May 1, 2012 by Robert

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great!
I wear these as they are comfortable and good from car to greens with little impact. However, if you play on wet grass in the AM or rainy days these are pretty much useless. Good for dry days very comfortable and I even wear into the grocery store after a round picking up goods for wifey. If you have a serious round wear good leather with soft spikes. This new genre don't...
Published 15 months ago by Zook

4.0 out of 5 stars Have worn for two rounds, May 1, 2012
Robert "coloradokids4" (GRAND JUNCTION, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn these shoes for two rounds and have had at least a half dozen comments on them....They are the lightest golf shoes I have worn including the new Ashworth and Foot Joy "street" shoes. I have to say that they are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn on the golf course. The only negative (and this is understandable with a synthetic shoe) they do not "breathe" very well. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a nice looking and comfortable walking shoe in a mid-price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers on your feet, February 6, 2013
As an avid woman golfer I love the comfort of this shoe. I own 15 pairs of golf shoes from Ecco to Footjoy but love these Oakley Ripcord Golf Shoes. I normally wear size 9 ladies so I ordered a men's 8. I own 2 pairs of these shoes. You put them on your feet and go. They felt completely broken in on day one. They are super light on your feet and I like the spikeless bottoms. I'm a dew sweeper in the mornings when the course is still wet and have no problems at all with traction. I feel a bit guilty now because I don't know what to do with the rest of my golf shoes. I own the black and white. Looking to get the silver next. I play about 45 holes a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look sharp and feel good., September 25, 2012
This is the second pair of Oakley's this season and I like both of them for lightness,comfort and price. If you require more support than a sneaker might provide this may not be the choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, September 5, 2012
Who knew Oakley made golf shoes. I sure didn't, but when I searched for "spikeless" golf shoes in a 13EEE size there were very few choices. The first time I played in the shoes, I knew I would love them. They are light and extremely comfortable. As long as they hold up, I would definitely recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, April 22, 2013
Cincidaddi (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
I'm a frequent walker on the golf course and was searching high and low for a nice looking spikeless shoe which was comfortable and water-proof. I had enough of worn spikes that needed replacement and didn't really care for the ones I saw at golf galaxy and Dick's. I was skeptical about buying a shoe that I'd never tried on myself online, but the reviews were quite positive so I rolled the dice. Turns out these are really nice and I strongly recommend to anyone. They don't slip anymore than spiked shoes and I enjoy walking in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shoe, June 23, 2014
I had a pair of Oakley golf shoes about 12 years ago that I loved, but my last few pairs had been Footjoy's, with Oakley's being a little difficult to find. Purchased these to be my second pair, I have a pair of all black Footjoy's that cost almost twice what these did which are only a year old. Almost immediately I realized these would be my number one pair and the Footjoy's would only get brought out when the course is really muddy. Extremely comfortable right out of the box. I was concerned if there would be enough traction, I tend to generate a lot of torque when I swing, but these bad boys delivered as well as any traditional pair of spikes I have worn. I am typically wear a size 10 but sometimes require a 10.5. I purchased the 10 and they are fine, but they are a little snug compared to my Footjoy's. I am sure they will stretch out a bit, and for now a pair of thin socks takes care of the issue. Great shoe, especially considering the price, not sure they can be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, comfortable, and sized right!, October 2, 2013
I have received many compliments on the look of these shoes. I even got the "oh, look at his fancy Oakley Golf Shoes", to which my response was, "These were only $70 on Amazon". They are "mostly" waterproof. I did get a small leak in my left shoe but it was waterproof enough to keep me comfortable. The sizing is perfect, and the laces are a perfect length too. I highly recommend these shoes for anyone starting out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greta light weight shoe, July 9, 2013
I expected a good fit and the extreme light weight but was leery of the traction. I was amazed that I have better traction with out the spikes than I ever had with them, and the comfort is very good also. Walking is easy and my feet don't tire as much. I haven't slipped even on wet grass with these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable good looking golf shoes, July 10, 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be be good value, June 25, 2014
The shoes look and feel very nice. Have played two rounds with them and they seem to fit good and wear good. Good value and very nice looking.