5.0 out of 5 stars Great Optics, Style, and Functionality
Published on September 14, 2012 by EClair

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
I have tried on these glasses at local stores. What they sent me was a poor copy with inferior quality frame and lens. Lens was supposed to be Polarized and it wasn't. Between shipping and their restocking fee it cost me over $20 out of pocket to return them.
Published on April 18, 2012 by Steve R

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Optics, Style, and Functionality, September 14, 2012
I love Oakleys. Maybe it is because I grew up in the eighties when these glasses became popular and had a big "cool" factor. I have owned several pairs. I have tried several brands of sunglasses. Oakleys are my favorite. To me, Oakley lenses are the best. The clarity and tint they provide is superior to all other brands I have tried. My wife agrees. She prefers Oakleys and owns a few pairs as well. For outdoor sports and style, they are hard to beat.

My favorite Oakley model to date is the Ten series. I prefer glasses that the frame encloses the entire lens. This protects the lens better and makes the glasses more durable. I have owned models where the bottom of the lens is exposed outside the frame. This seems to make the lense more likely to get damaged. The Tens enclose the entire lens. I have a large face and head, and this model fits me perfectly. The straight arms makes for a better fit and don't rub the back of your ears. They are comfortable and fit securely. The lenses are replacaeble and Oakley has a large selection of different lens colors and tints available. This is good because the lenses normally become scratched or damaged before the frames do. You can replace or customize the lenses without buying an entire new pair. These cover your entire eyes well. Oakleys are also made in the USA. This is not easy to find anymore. These glasses look good, are durable, have superior optics, are comfortable, and perfect for any outdoor activity and sport.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, April 18, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large and frame looks cheap unattractive, March 7, 2014
isa rulez (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
It is one size only. Will fit a face of 6ft 5" and 300lbs person. Definitely not for the average guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its an Oakley, May 29, 2013
Its an Oakley. Incredible lens, big but lightweight. Fits perfectly.9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., September 1, 2012
N. Austin (Mesquite, TX USA) - See all my reviews
The Ten is a nice "large" wrap around Oakley. No problems on large head. After originally buying Monster dogs which were too narrow lens-wise (light entering above & below my eye)and returning them to Amazon, I'm happy. I suggest you check the lens sizes in the specs before buying. Also make sure you are buying directly from Amazon (free return rights & less chance of fakes). I even bought a second bronze Iridium for my other car to go with my original black lens order. The bronze are the equal of my glass Serengeti aviators which cost twice the price. The Oakley's are plastic which cuts cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for a wide head!, June 3, 2014
I'm half Asian/half white and I got blessed/cursed with a large noggin (I wear a 7.5 to a 7.75 cap) and a wide face. I've always struggled to find activewear sunglasses that fit, and stumbled upon these glasses after a good bit of Internet searching.

These aren't quite wrap around shades, but they feel like it (this is a good thing) as it keeps sunlight from creeping in. Whether its driving to/from work, going for a run, playing baseball, etc, I wear these constantly.

I've generally been very averse to buying "expensive" sunglasses, but at $90 I've found myself really taking care of them, especially because of the fit reasons. Eventually would like to replace the stock lenses with polarized ones, but right now just enjoying the heck out of the shades. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly nice. Perfect size for medium-larger faces., April 1, 2014
I was surprised at how good these look. I'm sometimes a bit hesitant of buying certain Oakley glasses because they tend to look like Batman goggles, and I couldn't quite tell from the photo which way these would go, but they are fairly "normal" looking, but with a little flair of style. I got them for my brother who loves the Oakley futuristic look, but I liked them so much, I may buy a pair for myself. I did get these on a really good sale though... not sure if I'd be willing to pay MSRP on them. They fit nicely on larger faces like mine, but don't look weird on medium faces either. The lenses aren't polarized, but do have a good shape that allow for a wide field of view (no blind spots created by the sides of the frames). There are a couple companies out there that sell really nice polarized lenses for these for very inexpensive... could be a good combo if you like pola sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars For sports and for everyday, February 18, 2014
Ultra light and good protection.I am wearing it everyday but also for my exercising activities.I can highly recommend it to

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Oakleys, February 14, 2014
I love Oakley sunglasses and these don't disappoint. Being on sale for under $100 helps, too. Fits perfectly. I recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars For outdoors and rugged, July 23, 2014
I have a big head and these glasses fit fine. I've played sports and worn them while water rafting.

Not much light leaking in

Oakley Men's Ten Rectangular Sunglasses