Oakley Men's Nanowire 4.0 Iridium Polarized Sunglasses,Burnt Copper Frame/VR28 Black Lens,one size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nanowire Beta-Titanium frame
- Oakley Plutonite Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 60 mm
- Lens height: 35 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Until man-made materials can defy gravity, discerning athletes and adventure seekers are making due with Oakley's featherweight Nanowire 4.0 Polarized sunglasses. Designed for busy lifestyles, the ultra-lightweight titanium alloy keeps the lenses over your eyes without obstructing your view or cramping your style.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- ASIN: B002EL35BE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only downside is that they are a bit on the expensive side. I cant testify to the durability; if past purchases of Oakley prove to be the bench mark you are in for a long ownership. (Assuming you don't loose them!)
On the plus side for Amazon these were about $150 cheaper on Amazon then they were at the retailer (in Singapore)....buy them while they still have stock!
These are hands-down the best sunglasses I've ever worn. If you tend to wear sunglasses for extended periods, especially in harsh conditions, there's a good chance you understand the benefits of splurging on good eyewear. For me, function is more important than form though these glasses bring both together in a fantastic package. They are a certainly a little pricey but to me they are worth it.
1. The optical clarity is flawless through entire field of vision.
2. The polarization cuts out almost all glare. I generally wear only polarized sunglasses but the technology used here is noticeably better than anything I've used previously.
3. Incredibly light weight and comfortable. It's very easy to forget you have them on.
4. Excellent coverage.
5. Look great.
1. Lower price would be great but they are worth the premium price tag.
I can't really rate durability yet but with the flexible titanium frame and lenses that meet ANSI standards, I'm hoping they last a very long time. Time will tell.
The bottom line: I'm very satisfied with my purchase and believe they are worth every penny I paid as long as they hold up the way Oakleys generally do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought one for my hubby for $300 at Oakley store but he lost it when he forgot to pickup in small tray at the airport going thru security just a few weeks later. Read morePublished 7 months ago by linrick
Until I lost them. The titanium frames were made for klutzes like me who drop things, and the lenses had the perfect curvature to fill in the gaps where most sunglasses do not. Read morePublished on May 6, 2009 by Amazon Customer