4.0 out of 5 stars These are the Asian Fit models
Published 22 months ago by Steve H

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLASSES, BUT RUBBER FAILS EVENTUALLY
Published 9 months ago by Anthony S.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are the Asian Fit models, November 15, 2012
Steve H (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oakley Men's Pit Bull Rectangle Sunglasses (Apparel)
Amazon doesn't list these as Asian Fit in the product name but they do in the product description. As an asian I know the difficulty in finding proper fitting sunglasses. I have a round face with an almost nonexistent nosebridge so I had high hopes that these would fit. But the nosepads don't even touch my bridge and the bottom of the frame rest on my high cheekbone. Also, amazon list the bridge as 15mm but they are in fact 18mm.

But these are beautiful glasses. They're very lightweight and quite stylish. I'm not gonna be like others that give a one star rating because they don't fit, if you buy the wrong size shoes do you expect them to fit properly? These are very good sunglasses but they just aren't the ones for me. I'm sad to say that I'm going to return these. And though I've been wanting to own a pair of Oakleys for some time I don't think these are as high in quality as my Maui Jims. I have a pair of Ray Bans too but my 10 yr old Maui Jim's are the best.

BTW, only 2 of the 5 styles listed come with polarized lenses. The ones I bought (Polished Black Frame/Black Iridium Lens) are polarized. And I think all of the Pit Bull Asian Fit model numbers begin with 9161-xx.

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, April 18, 2014
got them for my boyfriend as a surprise and he loves them. he wears them 99% of the time. awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Asian Perfect Fit, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Oakley Men's Pit Bull Rectangle Sunglasses (Apparel)
Great glasses. Fit larger size faces best. 3 point contact, stems and nose are rubber which don't slip when sweating. Versatile sunglasses for wearing around or for sports. Hard to find replacement lenses and wished they had vented lense option.

5.0 out of 5 stars differentiated product, August 19, 2013
excellent product. recommend its purchase.
product delivered within the agreed time.
everything was arranged was fulfilled.
brand of excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, July 29, 2013
I initially bought the non-polarized model and I was really happy with them.
Very well built, good quality lens, really nothing to complain about.
However, the polarized lens are absolutely spectacular. The frame is the same no need to comment about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, August 7, 2014
Always good, good price, quality. They are fit good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, August 18, 2014
They are AWESOME!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 15, 2014
Pretty good

2.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLASSES, BUT RUBBER FAILS EVENTUALLY, December 26, 2013
At first these were great glasses but with time the rubber on the sides start to get gummy, and eventually start ripping. Too bad underneath wasn't just normal size with this rubber added on top of it, that way when the rubber gives out you can just cut it off and wear the shades as regular, instead underneath is skinny and odd looking. These replaced a pair of monster dogs I lost, im going back to the monster dogs. The rubber is just the weak link in these otherwise good glasses.

Oakley Men's Pit Bull Rectangle Sunglasses