Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Pit Bull Sunglasses
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 2, 2011
Have been looking for a replacment for the (frogskin 2)frame for the last several years and this is it a large wide frame big, big big great fit from the moment I slid them on over the weekend I have been in heaven. great raparound fit, only request would be that they had two models one with Unobtainium pads and one without. I have tried the monster dogs, hijinx, split jaw none have been up to par with the correct size I need .
on August 27, 2012
I have always loved Oakley glasses and these are no exception. Fit well, block brightness while still allowing you to see clearly for driving and other activities. And they look good too! Not a huge fan of the latest style of big huge lenses, but these are a good compromise, look good, feel comfortable and were a great price.
on August 20, 2012
I got in good condition as I expected. I am very happy to have received in a very short time period in Afghanistan.May be its case could be made of hard material. But it is not so important I think. TX.
on May 8, 2014
Love the sunglasses. They cover my eyes allot better than my old ones. I feel like I am getting better protection with these. Definitely worth the money.
on June 3, 2014
They were a little bigger than they looked on the page. And I know the Asian fit is really small. When you pay that much for a pair of glasses it would be nice if they had a better sizing range.
on June 3, 2014
I ordered these as some of the other like the Half Jacket were too tight on my appropriately proportioned head. But these fit like a glove I have very please.
on October 23, 2014
I'm pleased with the price, delivery, and the product itself. These are my second pair. The first pair scratched up from use and abuse so I replaced them.
on October 10, 2012
I was completely satisfied with this product, they are really nice...I was kinda worried that I wasn't going to like them but I was fully Impressed...
on October 25, 2012
Great fashion, fit and function at a good price! My new favorite sunglasses. Shipping was fast and the price was fair, I can recommend these for all.
on January 4, 2016
I've got a fat head and a big face. Oakley Pit bulls fit me perfect. So comfortable. Can have them on all day. And the Matte Black are badass.