5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sunglasses with Style named Brand!
I love these sunglasses, I take it everywhere I Go. Oakley Brands are the Best and they will not disappoint! Oakley tens fit my face because I have a BIG HEAAD and these shades are enough to fill the need!
Published on May 16, 2012 by iPANDA

3.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement
Published 23 months ago by SGavin

3.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement, September 13, 2012
Update 9/18/12 - The seller contacted me and offered a return for full refund. I appreciate the offer, but I actually like the glasses and will be keeping them. This still does not change the fact that they are not polorized as advertised, but they are Oakleys and they do fit great. Just make sure to look at the lenses before buying to make sure they say POLORIZED on them if you want polorized ones. Changed from 1 to 3 stars because of seller trying to fix things.

The description of the glasses stated that they were polarized. Once receiving the glasses I realized that they are not, they are the standard Ten's that are not polarized. They are still nice glasses to say the least, however it would be nice if the seller did not advertise them as polarized in the description. After all the return fees and restocking fees it is not even worth returning these so I will keep them. Just disappointed that the seller falsly advertized the product. I'm only giving the glasses 1 star due to the false advertisement, the quality and fitment of the glasses is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sunglasses with Style named Brand!, May 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, June 23, 2014
Vanessa Baldwin (RIDGECREST, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my husband. He already had a pair of Oakley Tens so these were not a big jump from what he was wearing. They were a different color and that was it. They are great sunglasses and I am glad I found them. They have a wide fit but if you have wider or rounder head they may just be the perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever!, February 26, 2014
best set of sunglasses ever. i have a large head and fit is perfect. quality of lenses couldn't be better

4.0 out of 5 stars good glasses, November 20, 2012
They hurt my ears a little bit. I usually have problems finding glasses that fit correctly. But overall a really good pair of sunglasses. I would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd design flaw, November 16, 2012
I love Oakley sunglasses and have worn them for years. I bought this pair because the last pair had worn out after about five years of nearly constant use. I chose this style because the reviews said they work well for people with big heads and my size 7 5/8 head definitely qualifies. The good news is that they fit like a dream on the sides of my head; not to tight or too loose. What you might not be able to notice about the design is that the bottom of the lens frames are square and have a small lip on the inside and outside of the glasses. Since the frames are designed to wrap around your head, this design actually rests on my cheekbone. There is no place for ventilation except for a small space at the top of the frame. This results in the glasses fogging up when I start to perspire. I've learned that I can make them sit crooked on the bridge of my nose to prevent the fogging and while that looks ridiculous at least I can see the road!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but too large., September 25, 2012
These are Oakley so you know its quality. but the the lense is too large at least for me. I dont like it when the glasses sit or touch my cheeks. They start to get sweaty and I constantly have to wipe them and move them off my cheeks by placing them lower on my nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Ten's ROCK!, May 17, 2012
Dr. Dave (Orange County, Ca) - See all my reviews
So I've been wanting a pair of Oakley's for awhile now and this past weekend I finally had a chance to pick up the Oakley Ten Polarized. First of all, these are quality built shades! Secondly they are made in America!! I got the Black Iridium Polarized lenses and they are crystal clear. The frames are durable and fit well. In just a week I've had more compliments on these shades than any others that I've worn in the past, usually VZ or something similar from the local surf shops. Let me tell you this, I'll never go back to anything but Oakley. The lenses on the Ten's can be changed out as well, so for different conditions or a scratched lens I'm covered. You won't go wrong with these.

Rate and Discover Movies