5.0 out of 5 stars Very Clear
Published on June 27, 2011 by Jason L W Lynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Oakley
Looked completely different when opened!
Was not very happy when this product arrived looked very cheap and had to return it!
Published 15 months ago by G. Martinez

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Clear, June 27, 2011
Jason L W Lynn (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
I usually buy very cheap sunglasses to have around. These break, get crushed, etc. But who cares? They're cheap right? Well, I decided to splurge a bit and get a nice pair of sunglasses. I have been wanting these ever since I saw them. I just liked the look. The difference between a good pair of Oakleys and the cheap (sub $20) sunglasses you get at department/sports stores is NIGHT AND DAY. Very clear. Very comfortable. I highly recommend them. Just don't leave them on top of your head and walk into a low-ceiling cave like I did with my last pair of Oakleys. They may be scratch resistant, but they are certainly not scratch PROOF!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement for "wire" Oakleys, July 8, 2012
I had A-wires for about 12 years and recently lost them. Despondent, I sought an equivalent replacement and found these to hit the mark even better than my beloved A-wires. I bought the "Dark w/ ice iridium, polarized". They ain't whistlin' Dixie. These things are DARK. I did not compare these to non-polarized lenses so I can't comment on whether or not there is a difference between the two.

Fit is going to be extremely individual but these are not as tight on the temple as their older wires. This is something to consider if you are going to wear these under a helmet so be sure you can return them if that becomes an issue. They are extremely light. The optics are very clear. They look more formal / professional (?) than the all-plastic models in my opinion. They are very finely crafted which is important considering the premium you pay for them. If these last 10 years the cost will be a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality sunglasses, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Oakley Men's Tightrope Metal Sunglasses (Sports)
Oakley's Tightrope Metal sunglasses are a quality product. Crystal clear lenses and good eye coverage. Recommended without reservation. Provide good eye protection in a fashionable pair of sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, March 11, 2012
The sunglasses are amazing. The lens are just perfect for high incidence of sunlight. The frame is also very elegant are fits perfectly those with thin faces. I am 125% satisfied with it. Suggestion: buy along a case for it (e.g. Large Oakley Vault) ir order to protect it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what expected!, July 25, 2011
My husband loves these! We've always had oakleys. They are worth the money in construction and clarity! And they fit his large head!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Men's Tightrope Metal Sunglasses,Polished Black Frame/Black Iridium.., March 4, 2013
This review is from: Oakley Men's Tightrope Metal Sunglasses (Sports)
I just love this product. Great product from Oakley, The lenses gives real cooling effect to my eyes, i feel a big difference every time i wear it (looking outside with and without the glasses) The design is so good that the frame doesn't hold you so tight and is very comfortable(even if you wear it for a long drive). The styling is good and suits my small face too. Overall a great buy. 100% value for money. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid glasses but...., August 15, 2012
Overall great product, shipped very quickly and arrived on time. They look awesome and are cheaper than buying from stores.

2 small problems though.

1.) The case is well.... not a case. Its just a soft cloth pouch, which will offer basically 0 protection. You're gonna probably want to find a hard case to store these in. Considering that Oakleys are a very expensive brand, you'd think they would throw in at least a semi-hard case, but alas, no.

2.) If you have a large head, these will be a tight fit. One size only on these so good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE GLASS, May 29, 2012
Not much to say, but it's nice glass, fit's well on my head (FAT HEAD :) )

The polarized effect is good for driving

The glass is good to use on high sun or on a foggy day (White color makes my head hurts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Nice product, cool stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear vision., June 17, 2014
Brad Bytnar (ODENTON, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I'm tough on sunglasses so I need a solid, well built frame. Feel very solid for thin frame. I have dark tinted windows on my truck so I also need lenses that work well in bright or dark light. May deserve five stars but too new for that perfect rating. Time will tell. I also have a large head so I thought maybe these frames would cause headaches but none so far. Very happy with purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies