5.0 out of 5 stars The great Oakley quality you expect
Published on January 24, 2012 by Catherine Rodery

3.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Goggles
Always have been a big fan of Oakley. I wish I had purchased a darker tinted. Still worked great in the sun and helped w the snow glare. the price I bought them at was a little higher than I wanted to pay but I was in a crunch. They will be with me for a few more seasons! Oakley is a great brand and never produces a product not up to par.
Published 9 months ago by Caroline Uhran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The great Oakley quality you expect, January 24, 2012
I've been an Oakley fan since I was a kid and got my first pair of Oakley's. I needed new Oakley's this year as my old ones had gone missing... and after much research decided on the matte white crowbar with the Fire Iridium Polarized lenses. The definition on the lens during sunny days is AWESOME. My only word of advise is make sure you're aware of how much light transmission you get for the lens tint you pick as while these are great for the day, for dark conditions I had to go and buy a "replacement" lens to swap out for night skiing with this goggle. Thankfully there's videos you can find on youtube easily that show you it's a cinch to swap out lenses when you need to :) Definitely recommend this goggle! I use mine with a helmet and the anti-slip grip on the strap works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and feels great but looks about 10% smaller in real life., December 2, 2013
It slightly narrower then i expected but it's still good looking its not worth spending more than $70 so try to stick to the lower cost ones and you won't feel the hole in your pocket too quite as much. My head is pretty big at about 24in around my head so if your head is a few inches smaller it might fit better and give you less tunnel vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bt low light ski goggles, April 21, 2013
The Oakley Hi-intensity yellow lens are the best there i for low light.. You do need to check frame sizing as some Oakley frames do not match up well with some helmets, especially Giro.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, April 15, 2013
Great goggles for those overcast or snowy days. They aren't bad on sunny days but definitely best for low light days

4.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles with awesome quality!, April 2, 2013
Rezi (United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this goggles! they are really awesome! I give it 4 stars because Black iridium had really poor performance in a misty weather!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Products are always solid, February 19, 2013
I ordered these goggles because I needed a good pair for cloudy/snowy days. These lenses light up the terrain great! The crowbar frames works just fine with one minor exception - I wish the field of view was a little bit larger. Other than that, this is another great product from Oakley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2012
Everything I could have hoped for in a goggle. Anti- fog works well. Even when I get snow inside the goggle, they still never fog up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big buy, June 13, 2014
Javier Oscar Cergol (Wilde, Buenos Aires Argentina) - See all my reviews
Big trade mark
Big product
Good relation price/product
Change my old Frame A and I so happy with the buy
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of goggles, May 18, 2014
Work well in low light/shade and still provide adequate eye protection in bright sun. Perfect for the person who does not want to own more than one pair of ski goggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Crowbar - Great Snow Goggles, April 17, 2014
Great Snow Goggles - I have used them several times this season and have experienced no issues. Never fog up and are comfortable to wear all day on the sloops. Very good visibility and look great also. Recommended!.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›