5.0 out of 5 stars Whole new dimension to skiing ...
Got to love these goggles, don't know how it is so good even for night skiing. Not to mention the difference it makes during the day. I am seeing things better with this!!
Published on November 3, 2010 by Saha

3.0 out of 5 stars Small Oakley goggles
I got these goggles for my husband. The description says medium to larger faces. It more likely fits a small to medium face. I was very disappointed. I rated them a 3 star because I think its a good product but beware that they are smaller than described. I am sending them back for a refund or I may just put them up for resale.
Published on January 26, 2012 by Delores E. Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Whole new dimension to skiing ..., November 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great goggles, March 1, 2011
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
I knew you could not go wrong with oakley and i was not disappointed with the outcome. these goggles work great and have good ventilation. i highly recommend them to anyone that wants a nice boarding goggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Goggles for the price!, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
First time snowboarding and I needed a pair of goggles. Not wanting to lay down $55+ on a pair of goggles for a sport I would either love or hate, I decided to go research cheap goggles on Amazon. Trying on goggles at the local sports authority however, I soon realized that the feel can be drastically different even within the same brand of goggles. I then tried the Oakley A Frame goggles and fell in love. But having a $100 price tag drew me away, so I looked at other oakley frames. I saw some reviews for the Oakley O MX frame (motocross frame) in which people bought for snowboarding, but I was still a bit skeptical. I figured there is a reason some goggles are labled for one sport or the other.

I admit, I kind of shotgunned this one, but amazingly I got lucky! Not only were these babies designed for snow sports, they were half the price as the ones in my local shop and (most important of course) were Oakleys! I am also very glad they come in persimmon colored lenses as those offered the best contrast for me. While they do not have as great visibility as the $100 A frame, they certainly are extremely clear and do an excellent job of ventilating! They constantly got snow in and on them and yet never had water spots or streaks. Somehow they always managed to provide a crystal clear view and sharpness. The foam lining was also very comfortable and did not feel cheap as the lower priced Scott goggles felt.

Overall I am extremely happy with my Oakleys. For the price, fit, and quality, I am glad I chose them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
Got these about a year ago for a ski trip I was going on in TN. I was expecting some of the best since they are Oakleys and all and I was very pleased with them. I used them this past winter for three more trips and they have not even come close to letting me down or scratching and fogging up. They fit very comfortably on me and I almost forget they are there sometimes. Would highly recommend these goggles if you are looking for a higher end brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
I was concerned that I would have the same fogging issues as with my previous pair but not the case, they fit well and no fogging...will stay with this brand in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small Oakley goggles, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Good goggle at a good price, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
Gave this as a gift and it is loved. Went boarding and came back and said he loved them.. So I would say its a good buy. I like the way the lense highlighted your surroundings

3.0 out of 5 stars Frame is too narrow, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
I bought these for my ski trip to Alta and Snow Bird. Quality of the product is superb, however, the frame was too narrow ( I have a regular size head) so it was kind of painful to wear these for more than an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only goggle you'll ever really need..., November 3, 2014
Jeff Robinson (Moorestown, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
I can't see spending more than this on goggles. I use these for everything! Skiing, MX/Enduro, Street Riding, Snowmobiling... At no time have I EVER thought to myself, "I need better goggles". The lenses available cover every need I've ever had.

This is my fourth set, and I will keep buying them until Oakley stops making them... and then I'll search for NOS on ebay before switching to another brand/model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Oakley O-Frame Goggles (Sports)
These goggles are very comfortable with excellent field of vision and very clear. I've had no problem with fogging up or moving around on my face.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›