Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oakley Unisex-Adult Ambush Snow Goggles(Polished White,Persimmon)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Polished White|Lens Color: Persimmon|Change
Price:$69.95 - $110.94

on March 26, 2011
Never ever, not once did these goggles fog up on me. They fit snug, but not so tight that they give a headache. The peripheral vision is great, I never felt like I couldn't see something. I'm a petite female and I was trying to find something on the smaller side. These are not as small as I would have liked, but they did the job and still fit snugly on my face. I'll probably give these to my hubby and get a new pair next year, specifically made for women.
on December 26, 2013
Not used yet but will be this week. These are Oakley quality for under $100. Great fitting for head or helmet - the arms on either side adjust with the strap so there's no stretching of the goggles themselves.
on February 11, 2016
While the price is a steal, the goggles are not what I was hoping for. I'm a snowboarder and need a great range of vision. These goggles do not give the wide view, so it becomes useless to have them on while boarding. They are just staying in my storage. So whatever I paid just went to the garbage.
on November 15, 2013
Item exactly as described. Great savings for great product! I love wharehouse deals! Item looked as good as new, in box, no signs of wear or anything.
on October 23, 2013
Fit perfect. I used for skiing, looks nice and very comfortable.
No fog and nice visibility in cloudy days.
I recommend
on January 8, 2014
In the image the glass seems to have a lot of colors, but in reality its more yellow than anything.
on April 29, 2013
Awesome goggles. No problems with fogging, great fit, awesome price for Oakleys. Also love the lens color. Highly recommend these goggles.
on January 9, 2012
I was very pleased with the quality and care of the items in question that I bought. They fit perfectly and was exactly what I was looking for.
on March 11, 2012
Best goggles ever. The pink lens are good for day or night. The pink reflects great on the snow making it a wonderful color. Highly recommend.
on February 24, 2013
The Lens could stand to be a little darker but otherwise, great goggles. Fit is good. Never had a problem with fogging.