5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!

If you are Asian don't buy this goggles dose not fit Asian faces :-(
Published 15 days ago by Jc2059008

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, February 7, 2012
Great product! The Jet Black and fire iridium goggles are awesome! The lenses look great and the viewing angle is very wide, no more blind spots. They seem very well put together and the fire iridium coating is a step above the competition! Only two cons (very minimal) scratches kind of easy and it does, at least for me, put a little more pressure on the bridge of my nose then I'm used to. Overall a great buy. 5/5 And one more thing to add is the carrying bag that it comes w/... It's a small soft bag, but it cleans and polishes the lenses well after you're done skiing or riding
A very high quality set of goggles Buy em'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Field of Vision, Comfortable Goggles, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Oakley Splice Adult Goggles (Sports)
These Oakley Splice goggles (Persimmon Lens) are the best goggles I have owned. The field of vision and comfort of these goggles blows others out of the water.

I like the nose slot design and do not feel pressure on my nose / cheek area. The lens never fogs up and the Persimmon was nice for Midwest / Northeast riding. We have a mix of sun/clouds throughout the day and I do not like swapping out my lenses for different weather. The Persimmon is the cheapest lens but offers nice versatility. It may not be the flashiest (no mirror finish or cool color) but I do really care too much about that.

These goggles also fit very nicely with my Bern helmet and should work well with others.

I did not dock these goggles any stars because they are simply amazing. I waited and waited to buy these until they were only $45... an absolute steal for Oakley Splice goggles. I could not be happier with these goggles! The microfiber carrying pouch is a nice bonus and can be used to wipe the lenses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for big heads, January 8, 2014
I got a large melon so these goggles fit great for me. I wouldn't recommend them for someone with a tiny head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles, January 3, 2014
Purchased the Polished White w/ VR50 Pink lens. Awesome lens - clear enough for night conditions & still UV/glare protected for day skiing. Fits perfectly with my helmet. Was concerned about how large they would be on my face since they're unisex & I am a female, however, ended up fitting nicely. No space between helmet & goggles! Look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggle, not for people that need glasses, March 12, 2013
These have pretty decent peripheral vision, don't fog, and are very comfortable! However, the trade off is that people who require glasses will probably not be able to wear their glasses ith the goggle.

But forthe oakley quality, i don't mind gettig contacts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 12, 2011
I ordered these goggles for myself in the orange frame with the fire idrium lenses and I'm very impressed. They look great and i would defanitly recommend this color combination to anyone who likes to stand out with bright colors. The goggles have a great field of view. I haven't had any problem with fogging like I've had with my previous Oakley O-Frame goggles. This is also the cheapest price I've found these. Overall it is a great product and i would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Borrowed a pair and now i'm buying them!, February 16, 2014
In the PNW a good pair of goggles are a must and with these Oakleys you can see it all. I've been used to wearing a cheap pair of scott goggles for the last couple years. These oakleys never fogged up at all besides when I was breathing heavily while stopped. I got the High Intensity Yellow lens and I gotta say, these are the best goggles I have ever used. The lens worked in partly sunny conditions, snowy, and night time. At night I took my goggles off and was amazed. They basically turn night into day and you can see every little bump in the snow. For spring time i'll be getting the black iridium lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lightning deal!, January 31, 2014
Picked these up on a lightning deal, but they are great goggles at the normal price.

Good fit and no fogging (even with my helmet on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome goggles!, January 17, 2014
I bought two pairs of these goggles, one for each of my sons. They use them for snowboarding. They both reported that the goggles never fogged up stack, and fit perfectly with their helmets. These were worth every penny, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockstar Goggles, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Oakley Splice Adult Goggles
I bought these for my 14 year old son. He has a Gyro helmet and they fit perfectly. My husband has the same helmet and they fit him as well. They are very cool looking goggles. He used them is bright sun and a snow storm and the visibility was just fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›