- Zero oxygen solution for more accurate low-end calibration readings
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG)-bottle packaging to improve shelf life
- Solution tested using the Winkler method for more accurate dissolved oxygen (DO) blanking
- Manufactured according to the American Public Health Association (APHA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) formulation, using high-purity and oxygen-free water for more accurate readings
- One-pint (550 mL) bottle for ease of use
Oakton WD-00653-00 Zero Oxygen Calibration Solution, 1 Pint Bottle
|Price:||$18.49 ($18.49 / Each) + $7.38 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
The Oakton 00653-00 is a 1-pint, zero-oxygen solution for more accurate low-end calibration re... See more product details
The Oakton 00653-00 is a 1-pint, zero-oxygen solution for more accurate low-end calibration readings. A zero oxygen calibration solution is used to calibrate DO instrumentation for accuracy in testing liquids in lab and field use. This premixed solution comes in PEGC-bottle packaging to improve shelf-life, and is tested using the Winkler method for accurate DO blanking. It’s manufactured according to the APHA and ASTM formulation, using high-purity and oxygen-free water for more accurate reading.
The 00653-00 has a 1-pint (500-mL) bottle. It is used with DO meters and cells (sold separately).
A calibration solution is used to calibrate instrumentation for accuracy in sewage and water treatment plants, pollution control, fish farms, and various types of manufacturing.
Oakton Instruments manufactures an array of scientific instruments for research, industrial, and educational uses. Since 1991, Oakton has distributed a wide variety of instruments such as meters, electrodes, and transmitters. Oakton is based in Vernon Hills, IL, and has facilities in Europe, Asia, and China.
What’s in the Box?
- Solution WD-00653-00