Specifications: Oasis Model MMRSLEE shall include infrared sensors to activate the flow of water. Fountain shall be designed to eliminate splashing and standing water. Bubbler shall have flexible guard and operate between 20 and 120 PSI. Shall be Listed by Underwriters' Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian standards. Shall comply with ANSI 117.1 and ADA. Shall comply with the Safe Drinking Water Act and Lead Contamination Control Act. Shall comply with ANIS/NSF 61. RADIITM Bi-Level Modular Fountain meets the needs of the physically challenged and the able-bodied. MMRSLEE - A reflective light beam activates the fountain when the user approaches. No touching or pushing is needed. The system features a time delay to avoid unwanted activation and a shut off if the user does not move away in 30 seconds.. Standard Features: Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway. Flexible bubbler guard. Brushed Stainless Steel Finish. Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction. Heavy duty galvanized steel mounting frame. Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G (AB1953). Limited 1-year Warranty.
Have one to sell?
Oasis MMRSLEE Bi-Level Barrier Free RADII Modular Drinking Fountain with Electronic Eyes (Non-refrigerated)
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway. Flexible bubbler guard.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish. Waterways Are Lead-Free In Materials & Construction.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel mounting frame.
- Product Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G (AB1953).
- Limited 1-year Warranty.
1 new from $2,900.00
There are no customer reviews yet.