Penn & Teller: BS! 8 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Obesity The first (and probably last) Fat Guy Olympics is the cornerstone of this episode that focuses on the uncomfortably cozy relationship between the medical establishment and the weight-loss industry.
2. Wal-Mart Penn and Teller look at the up side of the business that America loves to hate, including the little-discussed economic benefits of Third World sweat shops and the union smear campaign against the country's largest employer.
3. Breast Hysteria The magicians get a firm grasp on America's fascination with the female form by visiting with a young mom who inadvertently tested corporate tolerance for public breast feeding and a breast cancer survivor who is not a fan of the pink ribbon campaign.
4. Detoxing An interview with a parasitologist who spills the truth about the parasites that live inside us and a visit to a life-size walkthrough colon round out a skeptical inquiry into the allegedly cleansing process of detoxifying.
5. Exorcism Penn and Teller battle the forces of evil when they witness three modern-day exorcists performing their demonic casting-out duties and then pay a visit to the Black Pope, the leader of the Church of Satan.
6. Immigration The blizzard of bulls--t surrounding immigration melts when Penn and Teller spend some time with the Minutemen, a militia group dedicated to preventing illegal border crossings, while illegal immigrants demonstrate their fence-jumping techniques.
7. Handicap Parking Penn and Teller expose the widely abused nonsense that is handicap parking and illuminate the bureaucratic nightmare of the Americans with Disabilities Act by speaking to disabled Americans who think the ADA is pure BS.
8. Mount Rushmore In the shadow of one of America's most treasured monuments, Penn and Teller find citizens who hate its very existence, expose some ugly details about the site, and examine the pros and cons of patriotism.
9. Nukes, Hybrids, & Lesbians The subject of pollution and the cloud of misinformation surrounding it inspire Penn and Teller to tackle the subjects of nuclear power, hybrid cars, the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, and lesbians on a blind date.
10. Anger Management Despite the popularity of court-ordered anger management therapy, Penn and Teller find that the validity of such programs is less than certain, while a fascinating experiment with hot sauce exposes what's wrong with venting.
|Director||Star Price, Scott Firestone, Joshua E. Kessler, Chip Selby|
|Supporting actors||Paul Campos, Glenn A. Gaesser, Eric Oliver, Barry Popkin, Mike Tully|
|Executive Producer||Jon Hotchkiss|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|