- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Pub (Sd); 1st edition (October 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 020156341X
- ISBN-13: 978-0201563412
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,922,187 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Object Databases: The Essentials Paperback – October, 1994
O'Reilly Media's Brand Store
Check out these featured titles from O'Reilly Media.
Top Customer Reviews
OODBMS features, and the pros and cons of
the two major ways that OODBMS's are implemented (page
faulting and smart pointers). Very readable, considering
the nature of the material -- credit Ms. Loomis' years of
writing white papers and magazine columns. Ms. Loomis is
enormously well qualified to write such a book, having
been a big wheel in the OODBMS industry since its beginning.