Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2010
Bought this for my 4 year old grandson because he was sticking his toys in his pockets to carry them about "like Grandpa Dan does" (with my tools). I was fully expecting a good product when I ordered it, but was still amazed and very pleased when it arrived. It is of very high quality and could easily be used by any professional (with a longer belt of course). My grandson loves it and plays with it frequently, especially when I am about with my own tool belt on.
on October 19, 2012
My son has been wanting a tool belt for a while now, so for his birthday I researched a bunch of different options and this belt seemed like the clear winner - quality without overpricing. My Dad really wanted to get my son something he'd love for his birthday and this fit the bill. My son, who just turned four, is rough on everything, so I wanted to be sure whatever he got would hold up. My son was so excited when this came since it is just like what his Daddy and his Uncle use, and has a place for all of his play tools. We were excited that it is made so well. My nephew also just turned four and received the Real Construction tool belt, and it doesn't even compare. My brother-in-law, who is a contractor, was impressed with this Occidental belt and said that it's just like the ones they make for adults. I would definitely recommend this tool belt.
on February 27, 2014
I got this in a last minute pinch for our son for Christmas. It was, unfortunately, the most expensive thing he got, but since he doesn't realize that, it isn't making him use it the way I had hoped.

The thing is made so that he could use it with real tools for a long time. I'm sure we'll end up finding someone to give it to once he's outgrown it or has definitely made up his mind that he isn't that interested. The other toy tool belts are junk. We paid for this because our son kept using big belts that would fall off, to secure tools on his waist. He still goes back to his old ways because I think that it's just easier... old habits die hard.

Bottom line is, this is a great quality tool belt, but make sure your kid REALLY wants a tool belt before you fork over the cash for it.
on April 14, 2014
This is a good quality tool belt, but it's way too big for our almost two grandson. I think it would work well for an older child.
But if you're looking for a belt for a very young child, check out the Theo Klein Bosch Toy Tool Belt. It is also good quality, very adjustable, more appropriate in size, and it comes with a great little set of plastic tools (Beware of the extra bit for a young child as it could be a choking hazard. You might also need to be aware of the bit that comes attached to the drill because, if removed, it could also be a problem.)
on February 7, 2013
I bought these so my neices could "help" me with projects. They were so excited to show everyone and insisted on holding all the tools that would fit in the pouches. These are much better quality than any other child's carpenters bags I've seen. Of course, being Occidentals, they are well made in the USA.
on September 13, 2013
I bought for my smaller than average 3 year old son, who is a huge Handy Manny/Bob the Builder fan. The belt fit him well, but because he's small for his age, the pockets were a bit too bulky and he didn't like the weight of it. He does love it, however, but probably won't use it unless I'm wearing one, too. :-)
on January 11, 2010
My son wants to work right alongside daddy, so we decided to get him this tool belt. It is perfect for his age, 3 1/2, and I believe he will be able to wear this for years to come.
on October 29, 2010
This is from the same brand of tool belts that 'Daddy' uses as a carpenter. They are high quality tool belts. I highly recommend this child size and the adult size. My 3 year old will be able to use this until he grows into the adult version.
on June 20, 2010
This tool belt is a huge hit with my 2 1/2 yr old son. It is high quality and is practically nicer than my husbands. It hold all his tools and toys and he really enjoys using and playing with it.
on June 18, 2014
This is probably overkill for a three year old grandson's birthday but when I saw them I just had to get them because I have a serious set of Occi's that I have been wearing for decades and they are still in first class shape. Now my son will have to suck it up and finally get a set of Occidental's, the best nail bags in the business.

The bags will last a long time and with a belt change will be quite useful even as he gets older.