Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2010
I love this CD. The sound quality is excellent - very natural and soothing. We have it on in our reading room and it provides soothing, realistic ocean sounds, with different accompanying components on each of the three tracks - wind, seabirds, distant thunder, and no interjected music to interfere with the feeling of being on an ocean front beach - really perfect and enjoyable, exceptionally tranquil and refreshing.
on June 14, 2010
Needed something to sleep by and used to live on the coast so thought this would be perfect....and it was. Soothing waves just like a remembered.
on July 22, 2013
I was so excited to receive my Ocean Waves cd. It is awesome and my husband loves it too. We listen to it every night and fall asleep so naturally. We even picture ourselves in a hammock down by the ocean, how relaxing. I highly recommend this Ocean Waves cd and its calming sounds. Just a little sea gull sounds but not too over powering. If you need an outlet to help you relax before going to bed or while getting to sleep than give this a try I know that you will love it as much as we do. ENJOY YOUR GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.
on June 16, 2010
I am fortunate enough to have a home office with my desk in between two windows so I get plenty of daylight. This CD completes the ambiance with the sounds of being outdoors in the midst of a hectic day. The effects are prominent enough to provide a nice and relaxing experience, and at the same time nonobtrusive as to not disrupt many conference-call meetings throughout my day. I highly recommend this series.
Forest Sounds: with Soft Rains & Gentle Winds (Nature Sounds, Deep Sleep Music, Meditation, Relaxation)
on November 24, 2010
The CD is what it claims. Soft ocean waves. Recording is very clear and almost 3D like. Play it for my daughter at bedtime. She loves it.
on May 9, 2011
I like this CD a lot. Some of the seagull noises freaked my dog out, but he got over it!
on November 2, 2013
This CD is one of the best I have heard in relaxing you as you fall asleep. I grew up around the beach. Today I live hundreds of miles away but with this CD I feel like I am back on the beach.
on June 26, 2015
Stopped playing after 2 weeks of nightly use. First it was just part of the CD wouldn't play.. and I thought it was me.. then it just stopped playing entire tracks and I enjoyed the sounds of silence instead of relaxing ocean waves.

This is a production issue. Otherwise, I found the CD content restful.
on March 27, 2015
Didn't like it very much. I bought this based on reviews, but it didn't measure up to expectations. Sound quality was good, but the sounds weren't natural, such as rain sounds increasing with the waves crashing. Also, I didn't like the bird sounds in the middle as they were distracting if you were to use it for inducing sleep, which I was. Very disappointed.
on August 14, 2015
If you are an ocean lover...and I am...you cannot help but love this CD! There are three different ocean sound levels:
1-Storm and roaring waves. Very dramatic and moving. Thunder and pounding surges.
2-Reguar waves. Rhythmic and relaxing. Great day at the beach or walk on the beach.
3-Tide pools. Lapping waves. Calming and very relaxing. Soft sounds. Very conducive to daydreaming or falling asleep.
These are just my interpretations of the CD tracks. Try them out online and see what you find!