Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 29, 2013
My one year old daughter loves to read and be read to. This app is great for her. She likes to sit and listen to the story. She isn't getting full advantage of the interactive pages yet. Another few months and I'm sure she will appreciate learning the words from it.
on November 13, 2015
I wish there where more dr suess classics like this
on March 12, 2014
Its been one of our favorites (knowing it was his unfinished symphony) and now my granddaughter can enjoy it on my Kindle. The narrator does a great job of reading.