Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on June 26, 2013
I must say that the colors and illustrations are eye-catching, the text is great for beginning readers and I like the way one has options re: being read to or reading it yourself, and turning pages or not. Great little starter for the boys using my kindle!
on August 14, 2012
really cute story u can only read it a few times cause it will get boring I read this to my baby brother so he will know words when he can talk but it gets his attention :)
on September 22, 2012
great story for younger kids. love that it can be at your own pace or automatically read to the child.