Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 8, 2013
When I was a child, I read this book in the library(we didn't have computers back then & yes, we did have cars). It was one of my favorites. My grandson is 2 yrs. old and for it to read to him when MeMe is busy is fantastic. It really stimulates the imagination. Great book!
on March 11, 2013
I reviewed "green eggs and ham" by Oceanhouse media too, because they really do a fantastic job with the Dr. Seuss books. The pictures are just like the books, the narrator is good, but what's amazing is that you can touch anything on the page and the word will be said aloud and shown on the screen. Great for toddlers and preschool and maybe even older, as it has a read by myself feature.
on April 4, 2013
This book works real well on my kindle fire. My grandson had a lot of fun with it. I will definitely buy more children's books from Oceanhouse Media. It was a little expensive but worth the price. I only give 5 stars to books that profoundly effect me.
on March 17, 2013
Story on Auto Play would hang up about halfway through on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Not sure if its an app thing or a tablet thing.
on July 23, 2013
Its not as colorful as i was hoping but still an ok book. and my daughter loves Dr seuss books.
on September 7, 2015