Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Me Too! - Little Critter
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2011
I have the majority of these Oceanhouse books. My 4 year old loves them on my Transformer! The Dr Seuss ones are significantly longer than all the little critter ones so when they are on sale it's definitely worth it, but I always have a soft spot for little critter which I grew up reading. Great sound & graphics make this an awesome digital replacement for the real book.
Neither my son or myself have any problems swiping the pages or interacting with the pictures or words. We read an Oceanhouse book almost every night, thanks! Finding all the spiders & grasshoppers is a nice little touch also. Please enjoy and encourage Oceanhouse to release more!
on May 22, 2011
I was lucky to find this on sale for $.99, but even at full price this is a worthwhile purchase. Oceanhouse Media is producing some fantastic storybook apps. I with they'd get more for the Android platform (and I hope more go on sale or are offered as an Amazon free app of the day). This app is of exceedingly high quality. It looks fantastic on my rooted Nook Color. The only hesitation I had when I rooted my Nook Color and overwrote its internal memory with the CyanogenMod ROM was that I would lose the device's ability to run kids' Read & Play Nook Books. This app and its related apps basically do what the Nook's Read & Plan books do (maybe better). Until Barnes & Noble updates its Nook app on the Android Market so it plays its Read & Play books (it just added magazines & newspapers), apps like this one and the others from its developer will keep me an my child happy. I seriously hope this dev is able to expand is line of children's books on Android.
on May 21, 2014
My kids loved this and I love that it has multiple way to run, either as read to me, read by themselves of you can point and have it read what you want. My kids also love the activities at the end. Great replay value.
on December 31, 2012
I love this book so thought the app would be simply reading. This app lets kids read or listen. If they get stuck, they can touch the word and hear it. The child can tap objects to see and hear word. And look for the mouse on each page! Kids 3 -8 enjoy it, but it's perfect for kids really starting to read. All of the kids love tapping words repeatedly!! I use in PreK and K classrooms as well.
on August 22, 2011
At first this story begins a little plain and very predictable. Pretty much everything little critter does little sister copies. There are a lot of "me too's" in the story. However, this story shows more than can be seen on the surface. It shows a brother that is caring, that takes his sister everywhere he goes even if he might secretly not like the idea so much. I think such a story can teach children to be nice to others even when they do not feel like it. Apart from all of this, the ending is great. Little sister shares a sweet treat with her brother, which teaches another lesson... Little sister shows her love for her brother and maybe a hint of a thank you for all he does for her.
on February 9, 2013
This book is interactive, and is a good story about little siblings and sharing. The pictures are good, and you can click on the words to hear pronunciation and what each object is. Also, you have options to read the book yourself or have the ereader read it to you.
on June 23, 2013
We had these books for our kids, now we have them for our grandkids. Have to find all the spiders, frogs and mice again. I love the stories and illustrations.

Would buy any additional that are released.
on April 3, 2012
This is the first Little Critter I tried on my Kindle Fire; based on the price, my kids' responses and the cute storyline ... I've gone back for the rest! Simple and fun to read, and with the option of "read to me" it's perfect for both the toddler and preschooler in my house. A great Kindle Fire App!
on January 16, 2013
My 3 yr old girl loves this story and the little sister's voice. My daughter has big brothers so she can easily relate to the book. Graphics are good, story runs smoothly. I love all the Little Critter books!
on April 2, 2013
I bought the app for my grandkids and can't wait to show them! I like that you click on the different items and it tells you what they are.