Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on February 12, 2014
My eight-year old grandson loved this book, making his grandmother very happy that because of great reviews she is considered tops with her grandson.
on April 3, 2010
My grandchildren love this book it is very interesting and fun to read and find things. It was a great buy.
on December 22, 2010
When I looked online at what the book had to offer I thought I would be great for my 10 year old cousin but when I received it and started looking trough the pages it wasn't at all was I was expecting I was disappointed at how little information and pictures where available. It was easily readable in under an hour and has less information that what she had learned in school. Petco had a better book on Marine Biology so I'll be returning this one.
on May 11, 2014
Beautiful real pictures. Very informative a great resource for the classroom when developing an ocean unit for the primary grades.
on May 21, 2010
Heard about the book through a friend. Found it to be a great read for the kids. My eldest (3rd Grade) has not put it down. My little ones (3 &1 yrs old) love the pictures.

Overall, very pleased with the purchase. Would make a nice gift for a kid very into ocean life.
on March 11, 2012
Excellent photographs, especially for young students, with very good information and a nice layout for the entire book. A good addition for a home library, so children don't depend on the computer for information.
on January 14, 2013
What a beautiful book! I plan to use it in my class teaching about the Earth's Oceans and ocean animals. I was very impressed with the packing procedures from this seller... perfect condition.
on January 19, 2015
I would recommend this book to any toddler or even bigger kid. We read it with our son since he was 1 and after 2 years it's still among our top 10 favorite books.
on February 20, 2014
My grandson is really into sea life. I gave this to him for Valentine's Day. He loved it. I believe he will use this book as a reference for a long time.
on March 15, 2013
We purchased this book for my daughter who is really interested in science when she was particuarly interested in ocean life. It is cute and informative.