Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 80 questions
votes
The hub will NOT work with out power. I tried it out with one USB drive and it will not read the drive until AC is added to the unit.
Sep 4, 2014 by Gary B
vote
No. No mounting stuff.
Jun 2, 2013 by Kindle Customer
vote
The Anker hub, as most (except those designed for use with lap-tops), come with a power transformer/cable. I was attracted to this one as it supplied more power than ones I had used previously and would hopefully be more reliable. And it seems to be doing well.
Dec 4, 2013 by C Antonio
vote
Absolutely does. Just make sure you use the 2.1amp output port, of which there is one.
Mar 21, 2014 by Peter
votes
I run 7 powered Seagate 3tb drives and it work fine. each drive has it own power transformer. I also, at times, run 4 power Seagate drives and 3 non-powered portable drives. it work fine.
Oct 27, 2013 by Sterling C.
votes
Hi, Jaxie - Yes, it will. It has a dedicated 2.1 Amp "charging only" port, which doesn't connect to a PC. The remaining PC-connected ports will also charge at the same time, but with a lower amperage (I think around 0.9 A each, based on the tech blurb about the device).
Jun 11, 2013 by AzJazz
votes
I am currently driving three WD My Book hard discs from the hub (2 Tb, 1Tb, 0.5 Tb), plus a printer and a scanner with no problems.
May 18, 2014 by Fred Mannis
votes
I suppose you CAN charge your iPAD Air, as long as you have a cable compatible with the Anker USB hub. I've charged my iPhone using it. I cannot answer the second question about syncing. Sorry.
Jul 19, 2014 by Harvey S. Leff
votes
I would think you could from all I have read but to be sure why not ask your question of those who would know the answer here http://www.ianker.com/support/ Hope that helps.
Feb 2, 2014 by Harold D. Lewton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers